11/12M Disc Priest LF guild for CE and Shadowlands!

Searching for a guild, hopefully the last one I have to look for. I’m an adult raider who works full time. Enjoy arenas and mythic plus. Have a few characters I push on. I can take criticism and have zero issue riding the bench if the fight calls for it. I want a community that is enjoyable to play with and has been around for a while.

Looking for something two days a week, after 8:30 EST. Preferably weekdays.

I can be contacted on bnet:Eirr#1116 and discord @Slated#4502

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/kased

Bump it up.

Good morning Elrr! My guild is currently building up on Area 52. The majority of our current players are raiders recently returned to the game. Many of us were previously mythic raiders and/or cutting edge raiders. We are laid back, and try to do things together whether it be m+, PvP, or mount runs (none of which is required). Our guild is still small, having a raid size of approximately 12 currently and still recruiting. We are currently 9/12 H with raid times Tu/Thur 8-12 EST. Once we build up our guild we are planning to push into mythic (and thus get a little more serious). If youre interested please let me know!
Discord: Beakz#6039
Battletag: NickIsBoss#1171

8/12M Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. We just started raiding mythic 2 weeks ago and are off to a great start. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.
We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
Warlock
Hpally

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Hey man, thanks for reaching out, thats a little early for me!

No worries, hope you find what youre looking for!

Good luck on the search

Hi Eirr, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 10/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

thanks but a little late for my blood !

Still in the market for a home !

Hey there Eirr, we are a little behind on progress compared to you, but we had a late start this expansion. If you don’t mind the little gap, we could really use a priest in our raid, as we just lost ours due to personal reasons. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions and the such. Hope to hear from you!

I’m leaving our info in case you decide that you’re open to weekends. Good luck to your search!

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Passive Aggressive (Illidan) has been raiding together since March and Mythic progression in mid-April. We are currently 5/12M in Nya’lotha. Our raiders understand that we have work and family responsibilities outside of WoW and consequently have a limited raid schedule.

Our raid times are rather casual, but have a serious approach to our time allotted. Our raiders are expected to come prepared to raids with prior knowledge of the fights, constantly looking for ways to improve their performance. We utilize logs to improve ourselves each week so that we can continue our progression.

Raid Times:
Wed, Thurs - 7pm - 10pm ST (8-11 EST)
Optional Heroic Mon - 7pm - 10pm ST (8-11 EST)
We run keys after raids and throughout the week when not raiding.

Classes Recruiting:
Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Druid)
Healer (Disc or Holy Priest)
Tank with a solid DPS offspec (Non-DH)
All exceptional applicants will be considered

Loot System:
We utilize LootCouncil during our Mythic raids. If an item drops as an upgrade for a player, they may elect to keep the item. If the player receiving loot does not need the item or chooses to pass on a minor upgrade, it will be delegated to the player that will be best impacted by an upgrade.

Consumables:
We provide a cauldron at the beginning of the raid and feasts as needed. Players are expected to bring their own potions and augment runes. Guild repairs for each raid night are provided.

Contacts:
Discord: Hamms#3294
Bnet: Hamms#11954, Polenta#1436, Vortigern#1161
In game: Message Dotdottgoose or Bestdeals or reach out to anyone online in Passive Aggressive to direct you towards an officer