Play Hearthstone Mercenaries® beginning today! Ride into action on Sarge

Play Hearthstone Mercenaries® beginning today! Ride into action on Sarge

Make the new Sarge mount your own by playing the newest Hearthstone game mode.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I’m almost done with the tutorial right now.

2 Likes

So this is… free? I think I can do it.

I’m sure people will be curious as to how long it takes to get mount, if only someone would let us know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ma uninstall Hearthstone once I get the mount lol

21 Likes

I just got it, and I would say it takes about 15-20 minutes, but I’m already a Hearthstone player, so I didn’t have to do any of the other tutorials.

6 Likes

How’s about you give me the mount and we dont mention Hearthstone or anything else about this to anyone else?

13 Likes

So how is? As in is the mode actually fun?

1 Like

I now regret not buying a bigger SSD. Will have 20 gigs left after this.

Cool, I can play that, camp soundless, wait for BG to pop and eat a hotpocket all at same time.

Edit: Oops, maybe not, don’t know if I can be logged into 2 blizz games at same time, never tried.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll do it, but only because it’s a rat.

3 Likes

You can. At least, I know you can have Hearthstone open on a phone and have WoW on your computer.

2 Likes

The tutorial is really basic. It reminds me of the Hearthstone Battlegrounds mode, which I am a fan of. But, it does have its own packs, which are needed to get coins to upgrade abilities. and you need to keep playing in order to gain experience and keep your mercenaries leveled up. I would say the fun will die down, if you are not a whale and don’t have time to grind.

4 Likes

Couple of FYIs:

• Sarge is not a flying mount
  • It only takes about 15 minutes to acquire
  • Wowhead has an easy guide for it
12 Likes

Tried to do this on my Iphone, Downloaded from the app store and it says “New Mode Coming Soon”. Cant be done on the Iphone yet. Bummer

1 Like

Mercenaries mode is not yet available on the iPhone. LAME!

3 Likes

Mike Ybarra uses this mount. Big orc on a little mouse.

2 Likes

yeah wonder why he doesnt fly I guess it makes lore sense but since its a copy of the trickster mount I was expecting blue glow wings to appear

2 Likes

He does fly in his mountspecial.

1 Like

yeah thats what makes it even weirder. I wouldnt be suprised at all if they change it later

1 Like

Took me about 8 minutes to get, easy-peasy. Uninstalled right after.

3 Likes

Really farming for that Hearthstone MAU metrics huh

5 Likes