Play Hearthstone Mercenaries® beginning today! Ride into action on Sarge

Don’t get the mount then

1 Like

Riding mount now - nice. Took me 20 min but I am slow and haven’t played hearthstone in many months.

I had forgotten how much fun it is. Now I may have to buy WoW tokens and Hearthstone tokens… Hmm… can’t afford that. Aha! I will sell my car and get bus tokens…

5 Likes

BREAKING: Company gives customers incentive to try its products. MORE ON THIS SHOCKING STORY AT 11.

19 Likes

Mercenary mode doesn’t seem to be available on mobile Hearthstone (Android) for me. Feelsbad

1 Like

Which makes him not being a flying mount even more irritating. They could’ve just made those sparkles come off of him as he flew.

It takes 15 minutes.

4 Likes

BuT mUh MaU’S

3 Likes

Can I get this for BC classic or is it only for retail?

1 Like

Hearthstone has more players than WoW. They literally don’t need to do this, lol.

5 Likes

Retail only.

3 Likes

How dare they introduce people blizzard titles they have yet heard or seen of

3 Likes

If you like Slay the Spire or Monster Train type of gameplay it’s pretty fun.

It’s a little different because you don’t draw from a deck and you run your party like an old school turn based RPG.

Also, you level up your cards through tokens you collect at the end of each run…similar to other cell phone games

2 Likes

And you literally don’t need the mount.

If you don’t want to spend 25 minutes tops unlocking a mount that’s on you

4 Likes

I think the Johns said it best of all:

4 Likes

Thanks. <3

1 Like

I think I’m one of the few people here who is actually interested in mercenaries, so this is a pretty neat bonus for something I’d otherwise already be doing

also I love the cute rat mounts please more thank you.

5 Likes

Got it about an hour or so ago, took longer to install the game. Cute little mount!

2 Likes

Download it on PC…?

1 Like

I’ve been playing Mercenaries as well because I want to rather than wanting the mount, and it is actually fun.

Honestly though, so far with the way the battle-system works I don’t see any appeal for PvP at all. I’m a “whale” in ‘Traditional Hearthstone’ but I can’t see myself spending much in this game mode. Especially since there’s no way to target characters you want unless Blizzard releases a bundle for them. There’s no “universal” currency which seems insane to me. Also, tying this game into using ‘Traditional Hearthstone’ gold for some of the upgrades but not actually rewarding gold for doing stuff in Mercenaries is pretty questionable.

Time will tell. I’m having fun but we’ll see what happens. I suppose worse case scenario this holds me over for a month and helps tide over the WoW content drought going on right now.

2 Likes

So we get announcement on a new mount and an attempt to play your other IP game to inflate numbers a bit. Yet nothing on the .5 patch that will solve quite a few issues with SL’s thats plaguing it right now. In while it’s not 9.2, it’s something that will give a ton of easement to players that still log in and do their M+ and korthia chores, that will end next week when we hit 80 renown. Which will mean little to no one will go back to korthia again, nor log in consistently for the grind. Really setting the standard I guess with delaying something so arbitrary for what we can assume will be a release of QoL and unneeded censorship on end walker launch.

2 Likes

Oh that means I may actually be able to play it. I so failed at the original version of Hearthstone. It was so bad, I couldn’t get out of the tutorial and my husband finally grabbed the laptop from me and said, “This is getting sad now, just let me do it.” LOL

3 Likes