11.0.2 Updates—Now Live!

I’d like to know as well, no mention of that is frustrating.

4 Likes

Oh my, feral buffz!

6 Likes

Mortal Strike and Overpower nerfs… Why though?

4 Likes

I’m about to pass out from all the hopium I’ve been huffing, waiting for legacy content buffs to be reverted. They almost certainly won’t be, but they aren’t going to make it into any update/hotfix notes even if they are.

The way patch notes are being distributed is confusing at best, like most of these were patched in weeks ago, so nothing new? or are there new things? Who knows!

Edit: now yes these were beta updates that they are applying to live, but the amount of people I saw already confused if those are on top of the other stuff is quite staggering.

Nothing but devoker buffs. I have nothing bad to say.

5 Likes

Not a huge fan of the warr changes, but glad to see buffs to Hpriest. It’ll all work out through, right?

Right?

1 Like

I wanna see Blizzard do an April Fool’s day someday where they just buff every class with zero nerfs but they also buff the HP of every mob and boss in-game so everyone just says good things about the changes. But really everything just got scaled up.

5 Likes

what healthstone bug? You mean where you have to talent point it to make it work now?

I mean Ret is giga ROFL melt your face OP on live/prepatch. Many others are too. This update is to reflect tuning you’ve already seen happen in beta.

2 Likes

RIP Fire mage AOE :sob:

Nice shaman buffs. Would like to see fire build for ele get a few extra boosts though, 'cause the 25% nerfs were a heavy hit.

1 Like

Dang Paladins skinned alive.

6 Likes

yeah really, maybe time to play lock instead

No. The healthstone bug where people taking one from your Soulwell only get one use out of it before it goes on perma cooldown.

Two weeks and counting.

5 Likes

Here, hope this image explains it better

Imgur

8 Likes

Those nerfs to holy paladin seem to be pretty rough. I think they’re a bit extreme; guess holy pally will have a rough start to the expansion. We were already in a strange place for seasons 3 and 4 of DF.

4 Likes

So, Frost DKs get a bunch of great buffs just long enough to get excited, then they get nerfed back down again. :disappointed::disappointed:

14 Likes

Oh since I am a lock I didnt know non lock players had a bug when using a healthstone

that helps thank you.