1/10 M 221 Fury/Arms Warrior LF Guild [H/A]

Hey,

Currently looking for a guild on either Horde or Alliance to push into Mythic Nathria. Currently on Horde side but not opposed to changing faction for the right team.

Managed to secure Keystone Master by myself, as a dps warrior and now am sitting at 1350 IO. Mythic Plus is a big part of why I play the game, so I’m preferably looking for a guild that has like-minded people.

My main goal however is to find a guild that has a team that is pushing and prioritizing Mythic every week. Not interested in guild that are still actively farming Heroic Nathria, as I don’t find reclearing very interesting or worth the time investment. I am primarily looking to progress, which means I’m not interested in joining a guild that’s almost at the end of their progression. So preferably 3/10 Mythic at most.

I’ve been raiding in WoW on and off since the games inception, and progression has always been my goal. Whether it be in raid or pushing keys (personal goal would be to get 1500+ IO before Season 1 is over). If you’re looking for a Warrior who knows the full extent of his class, and is incredibly driven then you’re at the right place.

Fallen#1904
Hmu we are horde on Emerald Dream.

HI! on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

We are AOTC, 3/10M Castle Nathria & 10/12M Nyalotha. We are a surviving guild, rebuilding to solidify our team to continue progression. We achieved our mythic kills together as a guild and have a solid core. We’re a mid-tier mythic progression guild and as such we have slightly elevated expectations. Performance, attendance, and personal responsibility determine raid spots. We do not hard carry people here.

Raid days and times:

Tue/Thu 8-11pm EST, Wed - heroic clears

Recruiting the following:

• Disc Priest -

• ++Boomkin++

• Warrior

We are always looking for exceptional players w a similar mindset

For additional information regarding recruiting/raiding or otherwise, please contact Ivaedra or Zenmetsu.

Btag- Vae#11186, Discord- Ivaedra#2899

Btag- Zenmetsu#1316, Discord- Zenmetsu#4487

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (6/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Also interested in adding a strong holy paladin with competent ret OS to the core. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule
Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hello Kridias,

DeathRow is a 3/10M guild looking to add a warrior to our roster for Prog. on Sun King and farther. If you would like to trial tonight we would love to have you. We raid Tonight at 7PM EST on Illidan. (Also on Fridays at 7pm).

Please add thacops#1332!

Hey I’m the GM of Crayon Factory on Area 52. We’re currently 6/10M and just started progression on mythic Council. I know your post said you were looking to prog bosses. Even though we’re a bit further into the tier than you mentioned, there’s still a lot of prog to be had with these last 4 bosses on mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm - 12am Midnight EST.

If you’re interested feel free to contact me so we can chat some more. Bnet: Keggernaut#1206 | Discord: Keggernaut#9740

Hey Man! CCXIX order is a semi hardcore guild sitting at 3/10M to be 4 on friday, we are actively looking for a strong warrior. we raid friday saturday 9pm - 12am central time. I will pay for your server/faction change no problem feel free to get in touch with me
Btag Pettyg#1870
discord gliniecki14#9086

Would be interested in chatting more if our raid times fit. We are Alliance. Here’s my post for all the infos:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-something-shiny-lf-monklock-pst-time-zone/681078

Hello Kridias!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 5/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hey not sure if you are still looking, we are 3/10M and easily closing 4 this week! Times are tues/weds/thurs 8-11EST. Hit me up on Btag and lets talk!

Ushuima#1987

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H 2/10 M
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily DPS, and a DPS w/ healer OS to push into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

Overall looking for some players that always have an improvement attitude! Fairly new squad so looking to round off with some really big pumpers. as we have a decent core few members that we want to build off pushing into mythic soon.

Hi Kridias
Longstanding guild on Proudmoore. Would love to chat with you.
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Name: Alpha AF

Schedule: Sunday & Monday 8-11PM EST

Progression: 4/10M 10/10H

Goal: Build a Cutting Edge team with casual hours

History: Former US-100 Leads and Raiders. Former CE.

Summary: A Casual hour team who run lots of pvp and m+ out of raid.

Recruiting:

Warlocks
Priests(All specs)
Holy Paladin
Shaman DPS
Warrior DPS
Death Knight DPS

All mythic ready DPS/Heals are welcome

Contact me via Discord if interested - Awetosis#6997.

Hey there!

We are looking for a warrior to join us in our progression. Currently 4/10M raiding tues/wed 8:30-11:30 CST.

Add me if your interested Weirdman#1631

Thanks!

Always looking for new raiders!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856