Conquest Cap Determined By Rating in 9.1.5

Incorrect. I distinctly remember Cataclysmic season being ilvl 397 for base and 410 for elite weapon.

Although the correct answer, at least for Unholy DK at the time, was Gurthalak

1 Like

Without fail there is always a Blood Elf on a forum post defending Blizzard’s bad decisions.

2 Likes

Can you provide a link to this pls?

Not sure how anyone could possibly be upset about this change. It shouldve been this way since the first ssn kicked off.

Without fail there is always some player trash talking something they completely don’t understand.

Hello. It looks like someone fixed typos in some old tooltips.

In this specific case, it’s a tooltip that’s unused in Chains of Domination, and we don’t have any plans to use it in 9.1.5.

13 Likes

Unfortunate that the only blue post we get about gear, is one saying not to get our hopes up… But thank you cause I really wanted to get my hopes up.

15 Likes

IM SURE 90% of the community would agree one set of honor and one set of conquest gear would be ideal…so many firends have quit because the ilvl gap in PVP

30 Likes

Of all the PVP woes right now, this is the one a Blue chimes in on :frowning:
Any chance we can have you around more regularly, it would be great to hear more from the Blizzard employees on their thoughts about our concerns

21 Likes

Silly rabbits, everyone at Blizzard knows that communication is unidirectional. If they want us to play the game differently, they’ll let us know.

Hey thanks for the update as this was causing a lot panic in the community.

Could we also get a response on the megathread going on in PTR sub right now? A lot of us are really antsy these past couple of weeks and would love to know what’s being done.

22 Likes

Lol these guys choose the best post to respond to lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

I am sure 90% of the community would agree against changing the current PvP gearing system.

Odd, many of my friends have recently joined wow and they are enjoying PvP a ton!

You don’t have friends, so that’s false.

14 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Any content that doesn’t have iLvl, weapons, and trinkets normalized is not content aimed at competition or competitive behavior.

There’s a reason you don’t see tournaments for WoW’s Arena or Rated BG’s like you would, say CS:GO or Overwatch or Star Craft.

PvP, in WoW, isn’t meant to be fair. Random is random. You might have lost because they were better or, more likely, they had a much higher iLvl than you. You can’t know because things weren’t equal or fair. This is by design.

1 Like

You’re a troll, no one cares what you think. Go back to the arena forums and get laughed at.

4 Likes

So you are planning to use it eventually…?

1 Like

Oof. I thought this might have been a precursor to getting the rest of WoD gearing.

Double oof. Still no changes or acknowledgement of the 1000’s of posts talking about rating requirements on PvP gear.

We know you see, please make this game better.

16 Likes

I now know what it’s like to see a Unicorn.

Hey I’m really glad to see a blue posting and actively communicating with the PvP forums. I hope this is just the beginning more blue activity here. Thank you for clarifying.

9 Likes