Personal Favorite Race?

Nightborne. I loved every minute of their Legion arc and fell in love with their culture and purple-ness. Currently Alliance so I’m the closest race I can get to them.

1 Like

Gnomes. :smiley:

1 Like

Undead and Orc

Dreanei hands down. I like the accent, thier look, and the idea of mixing technology and magic.

Most of my toons are dreanei or elves of some kind.

1 Like

Dark iron since BFA

1 Like

My forum avatar was a Mag’har orc in TBC… so I think I’ll stick with that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have a hands down favorite-- Most of the races in the game I enjoy. But I can say the least enjoyed is Humans. While the lore behind them is great, it’s their in game models/animations that just don’t do it for me.

Never quite understood this one. What about their models and animations bothers you?

Ha! Baine sucks jokes are always great!

I was referring to Dezco.

dwarf/DID for alliance

orcs (both) for horde

thats what the vasts majority of my toons are.

1 Like

Gnome(specifically female gnomes)

why you ask?

if you were smart you would know this is un-needed because gnomes are perfect in every single way and form v_v.

but i shall answer it none-the-less.

they are adorable.

dont need imposing stature, huge muscles, etc to be feared.

are unequaled in the art of engineering (face the truth you thieving goblins who cant create your own original ideas v_v)

we look good in anything.

we scare cows and they tell their children stories of pvp vs them and no nameplates.

and just to prove the point that gnomes are unmatched beings of perfection…Chromie herself takes the form of us. As the best and most beloved NPC she knows the truth and has seen the future is Gnome.

2 Likes

Sadly are ogres

But they are treated as garbage by blizzard

2 Likes

Females: It’s the running animation. I swear they look like they are going to tip forward and dive head long into the ground. They have a very awkward stride, almost like their legs are taking really short strides compared to their leg length. Almost… Dainty? Its just a bit off putting for me personally.

Oh… well I’m twisting it to Cairne dying for carrying Baine’s worthless butt for so long.

Night Elves. Yes, I am a masochist.

I find them unique among fantasy elves-- They are nocturnal, reject arcane magic, fight with brutality instead of poise, etc… Their druidic culture, the natural of wisps… The matriarchal aspect of their society is interesting too. I appreciate how they aren’t really derived from any real world culture so it makes them distinctly “WoW”. There is no more iconic zone for me than Teldrassil. I mean, running around in a country-sized tree finding wisps and grell and tree monsters, with all that music?

…Sigh.

2 Likes

Imagine being so butt-blasted about Baine that you see him even in jokes that have nothing to do with him.

What’s that like?

1 Like

I know I said undead earlier, but if I could play any race in WoW it would be Like Gul’dan. I love the necromancer role. Second I would be like sylvanas, A banshee.

its orcs, and you can play then

Lovely
10char

2 Likes