Personal Favorite Race?

Pandaren
I also like taurens, or any other race that just isn’t a human lookalike, aka elves, dwarves, gnomes.

Between the Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Dungeons (Heroic & M+), the Raids and the WQ, I’d say yes, there’s a lot of re-playable content. I’d even say that there’s more content than what we would normally have available. It just depends on if you like the type of content that’s available or not I suppose.

1 Like

Man, those gloves go well with those shoulders. 10/10

2 Likes

If I could play as a San’layn I would be so happy!

Draenei have always been my favorite however, I really love the appearance of void elves.

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to give it to the one I’m playing right now. :smirk:

130+ replies and not a single mention of Highmountain Tauren?

I’m not saying I’d want all of my characters to forever carry Moozy on their backs, but … yes, actually, yes I am saying that.

10 Likes

Stoneform lad. Ya cannae make a rock cry. :wink:

From this thread, I think it’s pretty clear that Dwarves are the favorite, so we’ll just have to implement Wildhammers now. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! With a mog like yours, that’s quite the compliment!

1 Like

Draenei, because who else am I going to pick?

1 Like

Kaldorei. If only they were a writer’s favorite race, too.

2 Likes

Ogres, I want play one right now :anguished:

my absolute favorite’s still troll, but god, please do something to cover their damn feet!

1 Like

Great idea, I love steak.

Semper Fi! :us:

Wildhammer/Bronzebeard/Dark Iron Dwarf > All other races

3 Likes

Blood Elves. I’ve been one since I first got TBC and I’ll be one until the game shuts down.

You can’t beat their lore, aesthetics and culture.

On the Alliance, the only race I like are (Non-Lightforged) Draenei. I regret changing my Alliance Alt-Main from Male Draenei to Female Void Elf.

2 Likes

That is surprising, actually. Lasan Skyhorn sealed my love of the Highmountain. Watching Warbrave Oro die made me sad, despite barely knowing him. I always get that way for the random person who dies in a game/movie/tv show, etc… I think about their family and who is left behind. So to my excitement I come across his actual family and you can interact with them. It really moved me. That’s the stuff I love Blizz for.

Oro Junior is adorable.

2 Likes

To me the Draenei are my favorite race. I have always been a huge protoss fanatic, I bet you know where this is going if you ever played starcraft. I love everything about them, the pylo-crystals, Immor-warframes, and the spear of adu-fantasy spaceships. Not to mention that I am a rabid furry and my fursona is literally a ram so yeah. Bleat, bleat give me more spacegoats plz!

Oh most definitely! :sheep:

Worgen are a close second for me though, lol

1 Like

Tuskarr.

Ethereals close 2nd place.

/dissolve thread

Quel’dorei.

First fell in love with them in Warcraft 2 and then again in Vanilla WoW.

2 Likes