10.3: Why doesn't blizz want to give the gnolls to the horde as a playable race

A supposed Leak of Lights of Avaloren say they are going to add new playable races but they don’t want to give the gnolls to the horde. This is to get mad because they are going to add playable races to the expansion now.

Ok thanks.

1 Like

the absolute worst race you guys got are goblins, we have gnomes, mecha gnomes, and kultirans, let us have this.

1 Like

It makes zero sense, but I really think Hogger belongs to the Alliance.

1 Like

I really wish they’d add them. And/or saberon.

They’re like the perfect mix of feral and crazy. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Which one of your 15 follower youtubers posted that nonsense?

3 Likes

The Leak appears MMO Champions and still the owners of the website have not removed the Leak

More furry races to continue to corrupt the horde

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

That doesn’t give it any credibility. There were a lot of leaks before dragon flight that turned out to be untrue.

For example…remember this one? I guess they got the zone name right. And their “black dragons” were in the ballpark of Drakthyr but still completely wrong.

Who cares?
I barely have time to play the alts I do have?
Unless they start making race and customization more widespread it’s a waste of time. Just balance the game…

Oh yeah? My guy who works in Blizzard told me they’re adding Niffen to the Horde and Grummle to the Alliance.

1 Like

I remember the one with four “mini-classes”: tinker, bard, dragonsworn, and something else I forgot about with one spec each. I was pretty invested in that one, it was pretty neat.

Also I don’t see anything on MMO Champ. Is it buried in a forum somewhere? Got a link?

Oh is it Leak season already? Nice. I love seeing what crazy stuff players come up with while trying to pretend to be Blizzard.

(Edit): Low Quality fruit this early it seems. The author of that, ‘Leak,’ apparently never got the memo that Blizzard has been releasing classes for all races all at once.

Playabld Kobolds. Me want.

Someone posted a spreadsheet listing all the 10.0 “leaks” on Icy-veins. I never realized there were so many.

Source: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/65390-ercarps-detailed-spreadsheet-with-all-patch-100-leaks/

1 Like

I would prefer no more furry races

Before Gnolls even are considered. Ogres. Should of happened 10 years ago. And seriously what Damekult said. No more furry races. The Horde’s already over run on the RP Servers with bad Sonic the Hedgehog knock offs of “Tails” that appear to do nothing besides ERP.

I think about adding playable race gnolls because they are not taken into account

Like I said before. No more furry races. The Horde’s already over run on the RP Servers with bad Sonic the Hedgehog knock offs of “Tails” that appear to do nothing besides ERP.

This isn’t Sonic Adventure. This is Warcraft. So we need actual Warcraft races like Ogres, Naga, Arakkoa, and so on added long before we add new versions of what is nearly an identical race.

Yeah.

Can we stop taking leaks as gospel truth please? Any moron can come up with a “leak” and make a post about it

You’re literally getting mad about something no one has any way of confirming is true.

1 Like