10.2 Tier Sets Cosmetically look like trash except warlocks

Got to this part in your post. Laughed. Then sighed.

1 Like

I don’t like em’ so back to the painting board

Huh? Lock tier set is absolutely garbage next season. Mage and priest have won the best mog sets by far.

Monks aren’t allowed cool sets, it’s in the rules

Shaman and DK are the best

1 Like

How dare you, sir. I still remember that silly theme song to this day.

If you think the Warlock set looks good but the Demon Hunter set doesn’t, I don’t know what you’re smoking.

1 Like

Warlock set is the only set that looks good imo…

The leather and cloth design should be swapped, cloth wearers don’t care about nature.

The warlock set looks like a rejected design for the Mawsworn cloth set that they held on to for when class sets returned. Honestly, I think that might actually be the case because they both have runes, three blades at the ends of their sleeves, and heavy skull imagery. The Aberrus set isn’t nearly as loud in comparison.

The mage, shaman, priest, and rogue sets are easily some of my new favorites.
Warrior, paladin, DK, and druid are decent.
I’m neutral to monk and evoker.
Hunters got screwed again.
DH would be “meh” if it wasn’t for the laughably stupid helm.

I’m actually kinda glad the open world sets look amazing while the tier sets are just sort of…bleh? I mean most people are only gonna wear the tier set for the bonus and current stats then replace it next raid.

Generally you tend to mog actual open world stuff… since it doesn’t require going through a whole raid and all.

why worry about it? most people won’t use them for mog anyway

1 Like

breaking news: disgruntled wow player states opinion as fact on the forums

in other news: grass is green

I’ve never understood rogue sets. So many things sticking out all over. Glowy parts everywhere. We’re supposed to be sneaky, not glowy.

Well, I guess Kade’s eyes and voidlocks glow. But that’s not the point.

Pretty much every set but huner and monk are good, as in tradition

1 Like

I think the monk set is awesome.
Probably one of my favourite sets in the game.

The warlock set confirmed to me that i dislike the whole warlock aesthetic. Its just… ugly.

DK, Priest, DH, Shaman look awesome. Warlock is mid, monk is alright, paladin lookslike a BK crown, Warrior is HORRIBLE.

I think most of these are actually really good.
Warlock may be the best they’ve ever had.
Mage is kind of bad, Warrior is kind of meh.
A few of them are maybe not great entirely on their own, but have AMAZING shoulders and good 3d models for belts/gloves/boots to be integrated into other transmogs.

To be fair warlocks usually always have some of the best sets.

Warrior set looks like they outsourced to Bethesda Game Studios. :grimacing:

3 Likes