10.2 Rogue Changes (PTR)

Had a look on the PTR as a lot of these changes sound pretty good. And they are.

But omg, the talent positions are awful. I really hope they have another look at it.

Every time they change talents around, i have to ask if a rogue dev is even the one looking at the trees if we even have one. Like they gave us an AoE kidney shot and in like a week or 2 already deleted it and for whatever reason decided to delete MfD also and not give a replacement yet.

Zero thought in either of those decisions and almost feels like 2 different devs both had those thoughts in a dream and implemented both (the deletion of MFD and the adding of aoe kidney)

1 Like

Keep in mind that internal builds are several builds ahead so the devs have a more complete picture.

But communication is the key to communicate intent and what the future talent tree will look like.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

AOE kidney was removed because if it wasn’t you wouldn’t be allowed to even touch the other specs in keys. Iron Wire lost value with the IC change and target capped blind just paled in comparison to uncapped aoe 6s kidney. At least with the way it is now all 3 specs get an uncapped blind with a potential to have a 30% damage reduction on enemies for 6s which will probably end up being the case as because as this season showed it’s not like you even need Tricks anymore.

1 Like

Oh i know aoe kidney was removed because it was OP. we didnt need it

3 Likes

Let’s not forget how this would affect PvP. The dwarves have already begun construction on a dam to hold back the River of Tears.

That’s debatable. Some days I really do question if the devs actually play the classes the design.

1 Like

im rerolling outlaw rogue and do have issues with my fingers and forearm after a few min of gameplay…

2 Likes

By doing what, forcing us to choose Talents nobody actually wants to use because they were placed in the wrong position? Forcing people to grab an extra Vanish just for Gloomblade? Who designed this?

1 Like

Sticking with outlaw? I kind of want to try it but am concerned as well. Currently Arms war.

Depends on what your goals are.

Mythic plus? Rogue
Raiding? Does your group have another warrior or rogue?
Pvp? Warrior

Just really boils down to what you want to do.