It is good to be back

I tank on this guy, a pally, a monk, and a DK.

I like this guy the most, followed by the pally. Pally utility is nuts.

Blood is squishy as all get out but they out-heal the healer a lot of the time, so it doesn’t matter. Grips are awesome.

Monk is my least favorite. I still enjoy it, and they’re very sturdy and fairly mobile but they’re just a bit boring.

My vote would go to Pally, but boost a monk.

Well of course it is! Do you have any idea how old Diablo 2 is?

2 Likes

Welcome back! As far as using your boost It just all depends on you.

Shadow Priest is currently crushing meters.

1 Like

Welcome OP to the best expansion WOW has ever had…

Expansion is such high quality that theirs massive time gating on everything.

And far less zones then previous expansions… But i mean its whatever you love time gating right ???

Its one of the main features of this expansion.

1 Like

WB! I don’t know much about tanks but I hear a lot of people love monk. I leveled a dps one and must say it was quite fun also. The tank spec is supposed to be a blast also.

damnit you caught me I knew i should have said destiny 2

Welcome back!!! I love my DH and BM hunter. But I’m casual and not concerned about being #1. WW Monk is fun also. I’m working on mine right now. So far, things are going good.

Haha yes I know the game could be in a better position but it does feel better than destiny 2

Welcome back!

I still have my 110 boost since I joined the summer of 2018. I want to see if I can get a character to 120 under my own effort. Sorry if that did not help you decide.

I’d personally like a Fire Mage at level 110, to level to 120 and go DPS my face off.

Super fun IMO.

1 Like

Hunter. You can never go wrong with Hunter. At least one of your specs will always be viable.

First off quite surprised a community manager responded secondly I was thinking of mage but I wasnt sure if Fire mage was viable for raiding since I remember seeing that arcane was better

2 Likes

Create class trial characters to try them out, boost whichever one you like the best.

Give your Prot Pally a chance. When you get better gear and more haste, it’s a lot of fun to play. Healers are saying the Pally is easier to keep up than Brewmaster. YMMV.

1 Like

I did give Pali a chance then I got my butt handed to me by KJ in legion

If it was me and I had one, I personally would use it on a Warrior. I’ve always had so much fun as Arms spec, Fury is other option, and Protection if you want fast queues and gear quicker

I play one class and don’t alt, rogues are ton of fun and preform well in PvP and PVE

Kaivax

Firemages are massively haste starved at 120, gearing is a pain and a spec that is as stat and gear dependent as that spec is, at 120 you are roadkill.

I have had a mage for almost ten years…and I cant remember a single expac where at max level I was this weak or this squishy.

“Fun” is subjective. I played Mage since the end of BC literally until Legion and picked it back up for this expansion, and I main-swapped (again) when we were done with Uldir. Was that because I played the same class for over 8 or so years? Possibly, or I just found it unfun to play now. That said, if you enjoy Mage/Warlock, both are good, with Warlock being way better in raiding atm and Mage being way better in M+.

If you want a great in both worlds caster though, Moonkin is amazing with its utility for M+ and its raw damage in raiding.