10/12M XP Hpriest/Hpal AND Rogue

We are two players currently looking for a guild to finish out the xpac and move in to Shadowlands with. Both players have been raiding since TBC and have multiple CE/raiding achievements throughout the years. We pride ourselves on making sure that we prepare for all fights, deep dive our logs, and keep up to date on all theory-crafting regarding our classes and specs.

Priest is 477 with consistently high parsing logs. They also have a mythic ready holy paladin that they can swap to full time or on a per fight basis.

Rogue is 470 as they have been maining their Rshaman(476) which they are also willing to play, however we know how hard 2 healer spots are to come by. They also currently have a warlock gearing up.

We are looking for a guild that is 6+ in to mythic, and bonus points to guilds active outside of raid time (Alt runs, m+, etc).

Availability: Sunday – Thursday 8:00pm – 12:00am EST

Hello Fäyth, I would like to talk with you about joining Sauce on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 11/12M Nya in need of some players for CE/Reclears and Shadowlands. We are currently reclearing this week and then will extend on N’zoth for the CE push. We are active at all times with M+, Rated BGs, and Alts raids.

All relevant info is in this link

TLDR - Sauce raids on Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm EST.

You can reach me at Uza#1286 or on one of the bnet tags listed in the link. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there Fayth! I think I may have a good fit for you! My name is Lilli and I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 8/12M soon to be 9/12M with vex at 7% on first night of prog. We are looking to round out a healing core and could look into having two healing spots as we have 3 players that can dps and heal, but we can discuss some of that over chat if y’all are interested in switching to the land of gnomes and dwarves.

As far as active guild outside of raid, we usually have a handful of members on discord doing some arenas, or keys. We also do a game night on saturday nights and play like jackbox games or do RBGs with face cams on and beer in hand.

So if you are interested i’ll drop my discord and btag below!

discord: Tim AKA Lilli#0087
Bnet: Bigpapafudge#1274