10/10H HPAL 208 LF Raid Guild Anyday

Name Julian

Hey Holy Pally here looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that raids anyday aslong as its not after 1am est. Im looking for a guild that wont fall apart and just very laid back but also willing to progress in mythic content. Im very active and always online doing activities. Always willing to perfect my craft and what not to be myself not just for me but for the guild so we can clear and push bosses. Im looking to find a guild i can call home for the rest of my WoW time. A permanent home that i can call family! Hope to hear from you soon.

Im a returning CE player and very competitive when it comes to healing.
I have logs and what not if needed when added to provide to you. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Btag: Shady123#11464
Discord: JulianLakers24#3526

1 Like

Bum pleasee

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

Looking still

Good Morning Lohgical

We here at Overraided on Tichondrius are looking for a skilled Holy Paladin to round out our roster. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30PM EST. We are currently 6/10H and looking to get into Mythic Castle Nathria soon.

If you are interested please contact one of the officers through discord

Discord: Braeya#5807
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097

Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Raiding.

Hi Lohgical,
I am Jinmori with Taco Bell, I am sending you our guild spam now. Please feel free to ask me any questions :slight_smile:

Taco Bell is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished PVE and PVP Players of RL and Online Friends!

Schedule/Progress

Tuesday, Wednesday - 7pm EST to 10:30pm EST with an optional raid run on Sunday at 7PM EST

7/10 Normal
1/10 Heroic

About us

We formed a core group of friends and raiders who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but currently need 3 amazing ranged DPS to take it to the next level. We want players who are active and enjoy playing and doing challenging events.

Current recruitment needs

Melee dps

Enh Shammy, Uh DK

Ranged dps

Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Healers

Tanks

none

Contacts

In Game:

Seiko - Guild Leader

Jinmori – Recruit

Discord

Sei#8398

Goonlord#1005

bump please

Hi! Just going to leave our spam down here. We are currently looking for a strong competitive healer and we think you could be the player we need!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/delusion-zuljin-lf-dps-healers/786704

Hey, I’d like to talk to you more about joining Cyber Athletes. I’ll leave some of our info below.

Progression:
1/10 Mythic Nathria
10/10 Heroic Nathria

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs
8-11 PM EST
Invites at 7:45

Previous Tiers:
US 312 Ny’alotha, CE

Contact info:
Mayanard#1310

Hey Lohgical - my new AOTC/CE focused raid team is looking for a strong paladin with excellent raid awareness and good understanding of mechanics. We are an established Alliance guild on Proudmoore and our progression team raids Tues & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM CST. If you’d like to learn more about us you can check out: Please delete

Good luck with your search!

bump please