10.1 strafing issue?

There are a couple things you can set in the options to reduce input lag. Nvidia Reflex or something.

1 Like

That thing was driving me crazy! I was about to change my mouse thinking the side buttons broke or something. It seems like it happens if you press strafe right and and then strafe left too fast.

It also makes me happy to know a bunch of people also use the mouse side buttons to strafe. Whenever I tell that to someone they think I’m crazy.

1 Like

On my Logitech G600 I switched the keybinds for strafe to F7/F8 with the GHub software and in game and it seems to have solved the issue for now. Still hoping the bug gets fixed however so I can switch back.

2 Likes

happening to me too and i hate it

when i press strafe, i want to stop strafing as soon as i release the strafe key. what’s happening is it will continue to strafe until you press the key again

i have my strafe buttons bound to the mouse side buttons

1 Like

Bumping as I’m hitting the same issue. Very frustrating. As others have described, I use M4 for strafe, and the center butter press for backpedal. If I have right mouse button clicked at the same time, both of the others become “sticky” (that is, I have to press again to stop).

I tried getting a new mouse but no help.
Movement still works correctly on classic.

2 Likes

This is still a problem 09/13/2023

2 Likes

Can confirm this just started happening again. Omfg I can’t get over how brain dead Blizzard has gotten.

1 Like

Still happening, no news or updates on a fix

1 Like

Bumping. Issue still occuring. Sent in a bug report

2 Likes

This is still an issue all these months later. Makes the game unplayable. So either I have to relearn movement and rebind every key or Blizzard fixes a game-breaking bug.

Mind you, I’ve swapped from AWSD to strafe buttons for movement to free up several buttons just for abilities. So now there’s insane button bloat and broken movement lol. What a joke of a game.

1 Like

Still not even acknowledged.

1 Like

Still waiting…

3 Likes

Have you tried the work around by using 3rd party software to rebind your strafe keys to another unused keyboard key?

Going to have to do that, but kinda silly to resort to that…

Had to dig to find this. Did anyone ever get any resolutons? Im having this now