10.1 priest tier - is that the back piece?

Hahahahaha… nope.

Look closer and you’ll see the wings are hovering to the shoulders, an uneven balance between the shoulders and an uneven balanced to the wings.

Wings on wings sounds like a great idea said one man ever.

So what y’all are telling me is… y’all don’t know the difference between priests and paladins. :rofl:

None of the revealed/datamined tier sets have cloaks.

I don’t see how it’s obvious. Sure, I’d absolutely buy it as a paladin set if that had been the case. But the halo, the wings, the hangy bits on the front of the shoulders, have been repeatedly used in priest sets since vanilla. This set even has a version that is a colour very reminiscent of their blackwing lair and naxx sets.

6 Likes

The new set doesn’t look anything like a priest set, I don’t see where you’re trying to go with this pic of other older sets… because it looks like you’re going nowhere fast.

What you’re telling me is… umad?

5 Likes

If I said I was mad, would that make you happy? Because there are only two people on this earth that can make me mad and you are neither of them.

Yawn. Fine, jealous.

It’s a great Priest set. You’re not getting it. Play a Priest if you want to use it. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Warlock, rogue, monk and hunter do.

Wrong again.

I have no reason to be jealous, I was pointing out the obvious paladin set that is given to priests.

K. Your opinion is noted.

Ah, you’re right.

Still, I think the OP is reading too much into in-development assets.

Most likely. I just thought it seemed like an interesting possibility. It was prompted both by the amazing design on the back of the priest set, and also because I was looking at the DK set and couldn’t imagine a cloak fitting very well with those shoulder pieces.

1 Like

The salt is real. It was time for priests to get some nice tier that doesn’t look like a painted on bathrobe like almost every other priest set does. Ask for a better tier set, don’t ask to take away something from other classes just because of jealousy.

It’s not like priests haven’t had sets with wings and halos before. We even have a glyph that gives us wings fairly often while casting. It’s just as much priest as it is paladin. That and paladins don’t own colors. Except maybe pink =P

4 Likes

I don’t blame them tbh. Current paladin set is horrible and the next one is boring.

Wings are shoulder slot.

ya you jelly… green jelly…

2 Likes

Didnt know paladins wore that much cloth and had reoccuring halo and wing motif