Tortollan emissary reward

I wish I could get a trinket on my resto druid. almost 390 and still have a blue 355 trinket from a world quest…

The possible list of rewards is kind of low. You have a chance at 4 rings and 2 trinkets for Strength and Intellect, 3 trinkets if you’re Agility.

You need a toe? Hell, I can getcha a toe - with nail polish - by 4pm. Believe me; you don’t wanna know, Dude.

Buncha freaking amateurs. They send us a toe and we’re supposed to soil ourselves!

1 Like

I like your transmog so you’ve got that going for you.

Same idea but I’ve gotten the same ring 3 times in a row.

1 Like

Imagine how the people who play trolls feel, they ran out of fingers for rings weeks ago.

Yes, I’ll file that.

8 Likes

All my characters seem to get trinkets from them, luckily 3 of the 5 actually needed the trinket :smile:

I have not done it today but while set for holy I got rings that were a slight upgrade for ret and protection but no trinkets yet.

I think its a fairly small loot table but do not know if where we can check it.

After getting multiple trinkets from them out of previous caches, I was lucky and get a ring today. Now I am done worrying about what is in the box and will just do the quests if I want to complete Paragon.

Did you see the trinket that spawns a Tortollan who yells “A turtle made it to the water!” to help you in combat?

2 Likes

Lucky u!!!

Cant get a trinket period… using a blue from bgs still… turtles always give rings… ugh

1 Like

Repeat

Is there another one? My other trinket slot is 370 “Lion’s Strength”, from that Arathi “patrol”(rares) tank boss thing.

I’ve already got a 385 ring from it also, with my other ring being the 395 “port” one.

Oh, nm, looks like the other one I COULD get is:

I think rather than nerfiing residium, they should have enhanced it.
They should have made a small amount of residium come from all of this junk, when you scrapped it. That would have given people something, even if the item was not an upgrade.

I just keep getting the same ring on the 7 toons I run, each time I do it it just a 5 iLvL upgrade :tired_face:

Yup, another ring. One I have equipped already.

1 Like

The characters I needed rings on I got trinkets and the characters I needed trinkets on got rings.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the Stonemason’s Guild Band every single time on both my blood DK and on my ret paladin. Pretty sure nothing else can even come out of the box.

Well most of my main characters got substantial improvements particularly me and my warlock, the druid got a better ring and the DH got a Vengeance ring she’ll probably never use but could someday maybe . . .

Be good if we were offered a choice as to what we wanted.

Wouldnt it?

4 Likes

This time I got a new one, I had the same trinket the first two times.

Same trinket, but way higher i-Level. Can’t equip it because my other one is Unique-Equipped. Lame.