Tortollan emissary reward

Got the same trinket, for the third time… anyone else in the same situation, or I am really unlucky…

8 Likes

That is VERY unlucky.

1 Like

It’s just how RNG works.

Try doing vanilla dungeons and raid. RNG was much worse. Like three months of never seeing some class pieces drop.

4 Likes

I got like 5 bracers in a row.

At that moment I started leveling alts.

5 Likes

Alright then. I was wondering if there was something wrong with the loot table, maybe for survival hunters, and no matter how many times you did it, you always got the same thing. I guess i must be REALLY unlucky, tho I am not suprised, i never was lucky in this god damned game.

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to get the same ring, three separate times. The Algorithm on loot determination is hideously bad and weighted rng plenty apparent. Why hasn’t a wq that drops a really strong trinket for my class not spawned since the patch? Not even spawned much less the mathematical improbability that it will forge well. What kind of design has a WQ trinket stronger than most raid obtained trinkets, when you cap ilvl on those items, lower than that of the raid tier?

4 Likes

I will tell you tomorrow - I am not doing the turtle made it to the water quest.

8 Likes

Wait, there are different trinkets?

4 Likes

What do you mean “trinkets”? I only get cloaks and bracers.

4 Likes

I saw people get great trinket, i got the same thing 3 times … and its not even good

1 Like

There are cloaks and bracers?!

Dammit Turtle people, stop giving me the exact same item each emissary turn in!

2 Likes

hah, try the same 3 items since BfA dropped… it’s amazing how awful RNG is and reminds me how the house always wins.

4 Likes

They’re holding out on us! You know what to do.

Points towards turtle soup.

5 Likes

How can you get cloaks and bracers, the reward says : ring or trinket :open_mouth:

7 Likes

The tortollan cache only gives rings and trinkets…what are you talking about?

2 Likes

To be fair, the loot table for that emissary is pretty small to begin with.

1 Like

I didn’t JUST mean Tortollan. I meant them all.

That’s just insurance so you’ll need to do it again when it pops up next.

Whats your reason for sticking around? I don’t play as often anymore since the reward system this expansion is crappy and the azerite system is complete garbage in my opinion. I regards to your question, rng is rng. I had the same issue and it sucks.

It does make you wonder.
Though my paladin finally got the pants from Ragnaros the other day. /shrug