4 Likes

the 6% damage buff for Dk blood for sure is a Troll doing a joke

7 Likes

Why mythic only?

2 Likes

Yikes no BM Hunter buffs.

6 Likes

Under the Shards of Domination section:

“While in PvP combat, the effectiveness of each individual Shard’s power is reduced by 50%.”

Standard PVP reduction, as expected.

4 Likes

Also, under the Runecarving section:

• Newly created Helm, Neck, Bracer, Belt and Ring Runecarving armor pieces will now always be created with a socket.

Players can stop crying about having to farm stygia in the Maw this week to get that last socket item.

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of PvP changes are screwing the PvE aspect, as usual.

4 Likes

lmao basically a 15% increase for the meme spec (which is likely far from what is needed) and BM and MM are just lolidk /shrug.

Marvelous.

7 Likes

So no increase on execute damage for non-Venthyr Fury Warriors? We could use the single target boost.

2 Likes

Loving the additional restrictions to silenced player. Hopefully, penalties with a bigger bite will cause at least some folks to think about their next words.

6 Likes

So since Holinka changed his main from DK to Demon Hunter, I notice that DKs are getting mountains of nerfs, and Demon Hunters are getting solar systems of buffs.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying all this stuff out. :grinning:

I was very surprised to see that. I did not think that was even on their radar.

4 Likes

i say on the prt the amz at my hp lvl has a 8 sec up time and a almost 100k hp to pop it

Its really gonna suck to cross a multiboxer or big streamer now.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? There’s no possible way it could ever be misused by anyone.

3 Likes

Haven’t really balanced the classes properly. This seems like a hotfix for class balance. Holy Pally changes don’t go deep enough. Blood DK buffs aren’t enough. BM? No buffs? What? So many more…

Tyrannical and Fortified are still affixes. Wait, What?

It’s pretty poor all around.

I’m surprised since he was the one that brought back 2H.

Please reduce effectiveness of domination sockets in m+, otherwise you don’t have “separate but equal” gearing systems for endgame. Domination sockets even without the set bonus are too strong. That will be 5 required pieces of raid loot for any m+ player, it’s way too much.

Same with the SV hunter and HDH buff

Care to explain which ones those are?