10.0.7 ptr

A bunch of class changes announced… nothing for locks….

3 Likes

OMG this is so sad. They cant fix ranged. Except for the contractual obligations of MAGE!

2 Likes

you surprised? lol took them a whole week to fix soul swap cd not showing.

Well guess what if you use soul swap but dont actually swap , the cd is still not showing up :joy:

im sitting here wating for FnB and cata to be buff or baseline

AND THE FREAKING SOULKEEPER TO STOP BEING A DEAD TALENT

1 Like

Give it acouple weeks and there will be some lock changes. This patch is prob a month or 2 out still.

Same thing we heard when warlock released on the DF alpha, SL alpha, and every patch PTR.

Shadow was a lesson to voice feedback loud & often. “Just give it time” doesn’t work and just ends in “we’ll maybe next patch/expansion”

2 Likes

Fair enough but the state aff is in they will patch somthing im sure of it lol

Don’t worry! There’s still plenty of time, it’s only PTR. 10.0.7/10.0.8/10.0.9/10.1/10.1.5/10.2/10.3/10.4/next expansion will fix it!

9 Likes

Yeah exactly you get it.

1 Like

Why do the best-performing classes/specs get the most attention?

It’s like they’re down to focusing on their QOL stuff…
There are some specs that literally are being benched, despite performing at or above the 90th percentile because they’re a hindrance to their group.

Where’s the attention for those specs?

1 Like

And nothing personal against you - you’re not wrong to be hopeful. We’ve just seen that similarly said plenty of times before, and then seen the unfinished state that gets released

Thats fair. I get being jaded about this stuff. Just legit aff has been patched brocke and patched again like every 3 days xD

Be grateful, it would only be nerfs anyway…er, I mean bug fixes.

3 Likes

It really begins to feel spiteful, doesn’t it?

But… there’s 0 changes to mage in this so far?

before 10.0.5 they buffed the hell out of Mages with Flat %. Aff had to wait for the patch (no hUrry for lock) and now after the Fix’s Aff is Dogsh!! In m+

3 Likes

I know this is a warlock forum but it’s downright CRIMINAL how blizzard hasn’t even touched frost DKs since prior to DF launch. DKs as a whole are complete garbage atm and for some twisted reason they only make changes to UH, while Frost sits in the cellar perpetually.

1 Like

Sit down brother. We have shoulder to cry on. Can I offer you a hot cocoa?

Not like this bros…

The age of locks is coming… I can feel it, we just need to hold out a little longer…

1 Like