Bornakk on Communication Going Forward

Obligatory kappa. ;] <3

They probably arenā€™t considering that a major release, as that also leaves out the WarCraft 3 remaster which, unlike WoW Classic, requires a purchase to play. I would say major release probably means new game, ie Diablo 4, new WoW expansion, StarCraft 3, WarCraft 4, etc.

1 Like

Which is what I think as well, but we have a CM here who might be able to give us an answer so why not ask?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what a community manager should do and calm everybody down.

1 Like

If he can. Itā€™s a bit nerve-wracking, I have to admit. :neutral_face:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I was getting a little spooked for moment there since you had not yet replied. Thanks. Classic might not be a big release for Blizzard, but itā€™s big for me.

3 Likes

Wow thanks.

SO relieved, thank you!!

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe I wasnā€™t the most welcoming to him. But then again, apparently my fondness for a CM is the kiss of death.

1 Like

12 Likes

when are you going to go beat up the classic devs and demand they give us an update? like a true orc.

3 Likes

Just when I was starting to get onto the Bornakk trainā€¦

/smellyHorde

:frowning: ā€¦

https://media.giphy.com/media/fdGbKBJRylAQ3Gj1f8/giphy.gif

17 Likes

Imagine that being your job and then not doing it because you canā€™t handle a couple of upset people.

And then imagine firing the guy who still does that job anyway.

2 Likes

Horde pride. Alliance begging for pity.

3 Likes

We require more Fel Orcs.

1 Like

Do you have any idea when we might see a real update on not just the progress of Classic, but also decisions on core issues that are really disturbing to the Classic Community?

Right Click reporting
Sharding length
Loot trading concerns
Patch Stages (4 too few, Dire Maul too early, etc)
Server Population

Please come out with something soon. The lack of communication with the classic community has been really disturbing. It would be great if you could put these issues to rest.

Thanks,

Concerned player.

13 Likes

This Bornakk is off the effing chain.

Why does your name look familiar? I guess there are only so many syllables available that scream ā€œepic orcā€.

1 Like

You have big shoes to fill.