Bornakk on Communication Going Forward

His gerbil is running repeatedly over his keyboard.

edit: sigh

1 Like

Thanks for popping in anyway, Bornakk.

1 Like

Your/blizzards silence speaks volumes. I hope they powers that be realize the optics of current events.

8 Likes

I’m sitting here wondering how to respond to that. ‘Don’t read into it too much.’ What does that mean? That we shouldn’t expect communication?

I’m gonna bite my tongue right now.

3 Likes

Potentially stupid question, but it’d be cool to have this resolved so we can go back to posting iterations of the same five topics over and over again. During the conference yesterday, it was said that there were no plans for major releases from Blizzard in 2019. Classic is still “Summer 2019”, right? I’m pretty sure they didn’t mean Classic, but what do I know.

People were reading into the original post and making assumptions on what it meant. That’s all.

Simply put, we are continuing to work hard to live up to your expectations and will have more information soon™.

19 Likes

Much obliged. A lot of us really enjoyed Ythisens and his zest towards this particular project. Your fans are still here. We’re all just slowly killing each other though.

2 Likes

Are you doing it in the Barrens? Hillsbrad? Or somewhere else?

13 Likes

Nice one. :rofl:

Obligatory kappa. ;] <3

They probably aren’t considering that a major release, as that also leaves out the WarCraft 3 remaster which, unlike WoW Classic, requires a purchase to play. I would say major release probably means new game, ie Diablo 4, new WoW expansion, StarCraft 3, WarCraft 4, etc.

1 Like

Which is what I think as well, but we have a CM here who might be able to give us an answer so why not ask?

1 Like

That’s what a community manager should do and calm everybody down.

1 Like

If he can. It’s a bit nerve-wracking, I have to admit. :neutral_face:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I was getting a little spooked for moment there since you had not yet replied. Thanks. Classic might not be a big release for Blizzard, but it’s big for me.

3 Likes

Wow thanks.

SO relieved, thank you!!

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe I wasn’t the most welcoming to him. But then again, apparently my fondness for a CM is the kiss of death.

1 Like

12 Likes