<Anime Thighs> 5/10 M SoD 1 Heal (Priest/ShamPal pref) 1-2 RDPS (boomkin/spriest/ele sham pref)

Hello! Anime Thighs is a raiding guild located on Arthas (H). We raid 8:15-11:15 PM EST Mon/Tues/Wed, and are currently looking to recruit a few strong players for some openings on our Mythic roster, as work/school has lost us a couple people recently.LF any strong healer (priest/shaman/hpal pref), and a 1-2 RDPS (Boomkin/Spriest/Ele pref, but can make all classes work atm).

Our guild has been around under various names since SoO, when the core of the roster began playing, and have achieved Cutting Edge nearly every tier but 1-2 times since then (typically falling in the US 200-400 range). Our goals are to achieve a rank and progress at a speed that is equal to the amount of effort and time we are able to put in. Most of our raiders are around 25+ in age, so real life is a thing. As such, we are a much more casual Mythic guild, that simply expects our raiders to do what they can, when they can. That said, Cutting Edge is still the goal/expectation, so our raiders know how to balance that expectation with IRL obligations. We only ask players to maintain 1 main character, and be Cutting Edge capable and skilled on that class, though alts are always appreciated if you are also skilled on them as well.

If a chill, mature environment that pushes for CE and clears content is something you might be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP as I would love to speak with you. Bring a sense of humor as well, plenty of ribbing each other goes on (all in good fun, we don’t take ourselves too seriously). We are looking to give some people a shot/trial period ASAP and fill our open roster spots with good people and solid players moving into 9.1. We prefer those who don’t take themselves too seriously but have the drive to improve their play and be an asset to the guild.

Mythic+ players can also apply if you’d like, most everyone does multiple keys each week, so more bodies can’t hurt in that department if you would like steady access to (mostly) capable players like us.

Thanks for your time!

You can reach out to me at:
Btag - Phaytality#1789
Discord - Phay#6451 (Discord preferred method of contact)

We also have an application on our WoWProg page here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Anime+Thighs

bump, need a big strong tank man

Bump post, currently looking to recruit a strong WW monk as other spots have been filled for the time being. Let me know if interested!

bump, still looking for a strong ww monk :>

Bump, still looking for a WW Monk and 1 strong RDPS for 9.1. Immediate opening for WW monk, and RDPS if strong player.

Bump - In need of a WW and possibly an RDPS. Don’t hesitate to reach out.

Bump, still searching for a strong WW to step right in.

bump, 1 ww monk 1rdps needed :>

Bump, looking for a WW monk to fill this last spot on our roster ASAP. Looking for someone who is strong enough to be in on every fight. Pst!

Still looking for a WW that can join us this tier :smiley:

Bump, looking for a strong WW player we think can be brought to all fights. Lemme know if interested!

Still searching for a strong WW (top tier MW monk could also be considered) for an immediate spot on our Mythic roster.

3/10 M now and still searching. WW monk highly pref, but if strong enough MW is interested reach out and can probably make that work also. Lmk!

Bump. 4/10 M, searching for Monk. BM/MW/WW, can make all work if the player is the right fit and skill. Also looking for 1 healer if monk isn’t a MW. Lemme know!

Bump, still searching for a strong player or two to join us!

Bump bump bump.

Still searching for a couple solid players/good people to add to our roster. Hit me up Phay#6451 (Discord)

Bumpity bump bump

Bump, 5/10 M now and still recruiting

Looking for a healer for an immediate opening on our roster, and 1-2 dps. Lmk!