Delete this post

delete this post

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream We are a 2 night alliance 10/10 Mythic Raiding guild that finished first place on ally side and 4th place overall for our server in Castle Nathria with goals to aim higher in the rankings for 9.1! I know you are currently horde and stated to stay horde but wanted to reach out to see if the times work for you as we are looking for a capable WW for 9.1! Our times are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12pm EST 4 hr per night raid schedule! If these times work for you reach out to me via discord to speak further or get more information!
Discord : Atlien#1442

Bumpy and bump

Hey there! If you are still looking check out Seraph on Mal’ganis. We have six raid teams all with varying progression. I know Team Colorblind is looking for a WW specifically. We are a fun group who laughs a lot while killing bosses. Check out our recruitment thread here: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD best of luck!!

Hey Sonarr,

Our team is in need of a monk buff bot, and could definitely fit you in as WW.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

i like to bump

Hey Sonar, sent ya a Discord request as well, but posting a link to our brief spam/guild rundown here: <Anime Thighs> 5/10 M SoD 1 Heal (Priest/ShamPal pref) 1-2 RDPS (boomkin/spriest/ele sham pref) - #2 by Hukoh-arthas

TLDR: Anime Thighs, Arthas (Horde), 10/10 M, Mon/Tues/Wed 8:15-11:15 EST prog raid times

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to hear from ya!