10,000% honor Nerf Needs Changing now

90% nerf not 10,000%

All I see is a lot of entitled little children in here. “I cant get my shinies fast now whaaaaaaaaa”

"This honor nerf is 100% not needed and has just been making people mad.

Not sure why Blizzard wants to alienate it’s player base."

still this

3 Likes

I very very rarely feel compelled to post on the forums but right now is that moment. The honor nerfs are absurd. Plenty of people have done the math but I’ll reiterate: It would take 50-60 hours of AV honor grinding simply to afford a 2hander. 40 hours if you’re being extremely generous with your calculations. That is soooo absurd when you think about how pre patch is only 13 days and most people have other obligations.

Even the sweatiest of sweatys will have to work their butts off to maybe afford one piece.

I could understand a 50% nerf, but 10x nerf? No way. 1000-1500 honor per AV instead of 3k-3.5k Maybe 500-1000 honor for an AB instead of 2.2k.

But this? There’s no point at all anymore.

5 Likes

“All I see is a lot of entitled little children in here. “I cant get my shinies fast now whaaaaaaaaa””

Ah, Pantheøn, surprised you guys took a break from taking a break

https:// classic.warcraftlogs . com /guild/calendar /546077#date=1614585600000

2 Likes

Ahhh, Saved, the joke of the server.

agree 100% this is just ridiculous.

i had planned to grind out 3pc druid set for the movement speed to help leveling. i got 1 piece (8kish) and 6k into the 2nd piece yesterday in about 5 hours in wsg, ab and av. getting the 14-15k i would need for the 2nd and 3rd piece would take me probably 60+ hours. pointless without all three pieces and i hate to drop this but its just not gonna happen in the next 12 days.

this is completely aside from buying the boost with the express plan that i could boost and gear up my paladin through pvp. what a waste of money. boosted the pally and a few hours later this happens. maybe i can get a refund.

what i don’t get though is this: did they just not want people to play the game? do they not want people to pvp?

5 Likes

At least we cleared Naxx in 1 hour 13 minutes 44 seconds

You didn’t even clear 15/15 Naxx, literally the last 4 times you went there.

Hope that looks good on your resume.

Cant even post on your main. Too scared.

It was a 90% nerf, not 10000%.

More information in this thread I made here:

1 Like

lol it’s not a 10,000% nerf…do u even math bro?

Its a factor of 10. Which makes you play 10x more to get a single piece. Its very bad.

1 Like

The bonus honor seems fine. The honor (HKs and totals combined) is wrong, however. I should have specified.

Whoops, I accidentally linked the same screenshot twice. Here’s the one I meant to link:

Here’s a screenshot I took of a solo kill in WSG before they doubled the honor:

The video that Zinqf was using as evidence of a Grand Marshal solo kill giving 40 honor was uploaded to warcraftmovies on December 6th, 2006. That was a day after the pre-patch, there were apparently a lot of display issues.

Basically, it was authentic after the first nerf and now it’s not authentic. We’re getting more honor than we did in the original TBC pre-patch. This is completely fine by me but I know you’re a proponent of #nochanges so I figured you’d be interested in the facts about this situation.

I am a proponent of that, yes, but Blizzard has demonstrated they do not care about #nochanges. They’ve explicitly stated #somechanges for TBC, and they only use authenticity as an excuse to save themselves work on actually improving the game.

In Classic, Blizzard explicitly stated #nochanges. We got dozens of changes, anyway. We’re getting paid character boosts, store mounts, both seals on Paladins, new Drums, Chronoboon Displacer.

In TBC Classic, Blizzard explicitly stated #somechanges, so now I’m actually willing to discuss the merits of each change. If this is accurate to TBC, alright, I stand corrected. If it’s accurate to TBC pre-patch, even better. My preference is no changes, but I’m not willing to accept authenticity as an excuse for something when authenticity is not actually adhered to fully.

But they didnt, they changed it to what it was late TBC when the honor was split to everyone around. In actual prepatch and 2.1 killing a GM would award like… 40-50 honor… and it does that in this prepatch BUT its spread out, so instead of everyone individually getting closer to 40-50 its giving everyone 2-4. Thats the problem. Most of us who leveled to 60 end of vanilla/early TBC were excited to get HW and GM gear quickly again like we did way back then. Its like everyone is just making assumptions like we made this up xD

1 Like

It was always split between players around you…

Yeah, you did.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.