1000 Seething Cinder's

Just got the Branch of Nordrassil and now apparently got to go through Firelands at least 4 more times for 1000 damn seething cinder’s like couldn’t imagine how damn miserable this quest must of been back in Cataclysm like far out

But currently have 361/1000 so just got to wait for weekly reset to go get to like estimate 700/1000

2 Likes

Nice, keep us posted!

Two resets to go \o.

1 Like

Doesn’t it just make you…
:eyes: :eyes:
seethe?

5 Likes

In case you didn’t know, you can do it on heroic and normal. But yes, that quest takes 5ever

3 Likes

Dad is that you? Did you finally finish buying Milk from the general goods merchant in Zandalar?

2 Likes

hugs Qamaits and steals wallet

1 Like

I mean the quest is basically “just do firelands every week”.

Took a couple of weeks each stage but that wasn’t a bad price to pay for the best weapon in the game.

1 Like

The worse part was the gold costs for the lego item in cata lol

Idr staff but rogue daggers cost my partner a chunk irc

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just imagine your guild helped its best caster get the legendary staff only to see them get poached by a better guild farther in progression. This also happened quite a bit on guilds progging H spine of deathwing to meet the insane DPS requirement.

I believe this is why they moved away from long quest chain legendaries in favor of things you can prog solo like artifact weapons/HoA.

1 Like

Ya’ll were thinking it. I just took the hit for everyone. I should get a parade.

2 Likes

10k I think. Just for the starter stuff

I sold my soul for a slice of pie.

1 Like