10.0 wish list

Sooo figured it would be cool to start a thread about what everyone’s hoping will be added, changed or removed cause well I haven’t seen one yet so comment below :purple_heart:

But I’ll start personally I’m hoping for extended character customisation for all the races have we’re neglected in Shadowlands being Worgen, Goblins, Pandaren and the rest of the allied races, I also really want player housing so I can set up my own little home which will hopefully have a unique hearthstone which I cand decirate with all kinds of stuff I craft, collect on my Adventures and/or buy and last but not least an OPTION for Worgen tails which will make everyone happy
Also on a side note I’d like to see the rest of the heritage armour sets but I suspect they’d probably come with a 10.1 or somethin

1 Like

A rework for Beast Mastery, for hunters. It needs to have more options to choose from, options that allow us to explore sub-fantasies of the general theme of the spec. Plus it needs something more for AoE.
#Beast Mastery - future improvements[Partial rework]

A 4th spec for Hunters, providing a modern version of what was Survival prior to Legion. So that players can have access to the playstyle it held.
#[Updated for Dragonflight] Munitions - If RSV was to return

2 Likes

Someone had one up a couple days ago if you’re interested to see it.

1 Like

Apparently I commented on the thread three days ago and yet I completely forgot about the thread dammit I’m too young for this

1 Like

FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I SLUMBER!!! WHO DARES DISTURB MY-!

Oh hey Thalllia

2 Likes

My only dream for 10.0 is for Survival to remain melee and for no 4th spec to be added to Hunter.

Pretty safe dream but still.

1 Like

A 3rd ranged dps spec for dh.

Thats all I ask.

My dream for 10.0 is that it’s more of a grounded story being brought back to the adventure type of story. Class halls returning but this time we’re not the leader, no borrowed power other than what we get from legendaries. I already feel weak without Convoke the spirits.

I just want a return to form kind of game and just create more player decision without having them feel penalized for doing one thing or the other.

Also, cross faction guilds so I could return back to being a Night Elf while remaining with my guild.

A sequel to Mage Tower that is open forever.

Revert classes to a similar design from MoP

No borrowed powers outside of pvp and tier sets.

No filler content that has no real meaning that is instantly replaced by catch up mechanic’s.

Make raid tiers still have items that last longer than that tier phase.

Add a new competitive pvp system that isn’t arenas or rbg’s.

Remove warmode and go back to pvp/pve servers.

Remove LFR and overhaul LFG.

Give server identity back and reinforce community and player reputation.

Stop making us special snowflake heroes that have to always face some cosmic evil entity that we have never heard of.

Give players a sense of accomplishment that allows player progression on what people like to do.

Return to Master Loot and focus less in mythic raiding that promotes being a part of a guild or a community.

No legendaries that grant game breaking class changes that are impossible to balance.

My .02

2 Likes

A heal or tank spec for mage.

If you can’t do that then make mages elite CANNONS again