100 to 0 from a single mind flay?

I have a theory on that. They knew that corruption was going to be busted in numerous ways. So to prolong the MAU metric by having people chase after RNG corruption drops with the right effect = win.

However it had the opposite effect. It pissed off the people who stuck around through BfA on the slim hope that it would get better.

1 Like

I agree.

I only came back due to covid19 and already over this complete rng crap show called corruption…

2 Likes

You got your face melted.

Same. I got the last couple of mogs I wanted, so time to play something else until Shadowlands comes out. Might skip that expansion if the classes and pvp are trash tier like they are now.

1 Like

I think it’s so sad that how we think about a game we love… like don’t the devs realise what they doing??

We complained about Azerite Rng, so they add more rng ontop, some times I feel like they don’t play their game let alone know what the community asks for.

Yep, they don’t even go through the motions of holding one of those Q&A videos, while cherry picking softball questions and disregarding the rest.

1 Like

Legion was definitely worse in this regard. You at least have PvP talents in BFA.

lol

Why am I picturing you as Cartman running away from He Who Has No Life.

“No… no don’t kill me. I don’t want to have to start over in the graveyard!”

2 Likes

There were templates in legion the difference between someone who just dinged 110 and someone who was mythic argus was 18%.

The difference between that now is probably around the 300% mark.

3 Likes

You are critiquing BfA as a success due to honor talents? Things that used to be baseline and usable for all content becoming exclusive to PvP. Not to mention legion had a template system so the difference in strength was minimal even between a fresh 110 and someone 50+ ilvls higher.

The only part of the template system that sucked is it lacked the choice on secondary stat priority. Leaving some specs to play like utter garbage due to not having the right stat layout.

2 Likes

And people were up in arms about templates as well. You can’t have it both ways. Either gear is going to matter or it isn’t.

You have 200k health, most decently geared 120s could kill you in a couple of seconds.

It also means you are not taking advantage of horrific visions. Even a three mask run awards you with 460 ilvl gear and they are trivial. If you knock out a 1-3 mask run each week, you are getting a 450, 455 and 460 all with corruptions every week.

1 Like

Fireblast (auto crit)
Fireblast (auto crit)
Pyro
Fireblast (auto crit)

All done in about 1 second. If that doesn’t do it or get ya close, pop a CD or two (not all of them, thats just a waste) and keep blasting.

Some people seem to be missing the point. I want to believe they’re being deliberately obtuse to take jabs at the OP and not actually this dense.

1 Like

Gear should matter. Gear should have a static value. Adding in all these borrowed power systems (azerite, essences, corruption) made the barrier for entry into pvp a grind infested with pve.

Not to mention the access to gear from solely participating in pvp is pathetic in comparison to what can be achieved from spamming M+.

No I think everyone knows that corruption procs are out of control in BFA but at this point crying about them is pointless. The system isn’t going to continue into SLs and they are not going to waste time trying to deal with the issue on the twilight hours of BFA. But at 200k health, a geared 120 would destroy him in a sneeze with our without corruption effects.

Ya he is late to prom in posting this. Maybe he just came back from a break and had high expectations of fun pvp encounters. Think again OP.

#enjoyBFA

Random bgs are supposed to be for people like him genius. The rewards are not catered to high ilvl players.

You people can be such idiots sometimes. It’s like joining a heroic dungeon and getting mad because everyone is not at the same or better gear level that the dungeon actually drops.

Stop playing the game in easy mode and then whining about new players. YOU are the problem, not them. Stop being cowards and go play arenas and rated where you are supposed to be.

2 Likes

Yeah that is why you see random bgs full of 500k HP players rolfstomping low gear players xD

heroic dungeons dont matter because you find a stupid AI, a low geared in your team can ruin the random bg because they are dead weight.

Blame blizzard for removing scaling

3 Likes

something is screwy even in PVE in mists content.
pretty much every single time while Im farming now I will zap some world trash for 25-50% of its health (the character in question is a poorly geared level 100)…and no matter what it is it’ll instantly heal back up to 100%.
Even the crap trash like deer that never did it ever before. and its like EVERYTHING doing it exactly the same.
Really weird.