100 pets datamined from The War Within alpha -- Wowhead

While they don’t have pictures loaded on the announcement page yet, they do have the model viewer links up for all of them.

Some of them are just so adorable!

2 Likes

I like the rocky sheep with flowers instead of wool. This link from Xu-Fu’s shows most of them, even some of the initial tamers;

2 Likes

The only ones I haven’t put in the article are ones that we’re pretty sure will be in TWW, but aren’t in the database. Like the 3 crabs from DF’s launch will likely be added to the article, as well as the N’Zoth fish from the ZC patch.

For the remainder, they might just be images of the tamers’ pets, but I can make a little collage of those and add them in if people want ^^

2 Likes

Very excited if these stay when War Within goes live…New fun pet collecting! That is how I level alts in DF, pet battles and collecting.

1 Like

And we now know from the new Kobold pet that the Brawler’s Guild is coming back!

2 Likes

Hate to say it but it looks a bit like SL so far. Lots of recolors of very few models.

I want fewer pets that more rewarding to collect. Quests, chases, random finds from wild battles. The recolor thing just to say “100 new pets” is pretty tiresome.

1 Like