100% health over 4 seconds most OP racial

thats fine and dandy… but it seriously should not have made it to PTR

point 2 is a bug… but point 1 and 3 should have been figured out long before PTR

I’m thinking if they lowered the heal amount from 25% to 10% heal every second over 4 seconds it would be decent instead of overpowered. 40% of your health is a good chunk but nothing too wild especially if damage interrupts it. Possibly increasing the cooldown to 2 minutes.

Well when you are in a bg and on me i will dip around the corner and before you even get in los ill heal up.

The other one is instant and gives health off of attack power that i can macro in to healing surge and heal up real quick.

Its going to get fun…oh paladins can bubble and use it and rogues can pop evasiion and use it…pvp is about to get fun for the horde.

Regeneratin is being tuned, so I’m not holding my breath on it staying 100% at all.

Again, Embrace of the Loa is NOT AN ACTIVE, it works exactly like a trinket proc. You have zero control of when it procs. So again, you cannot macro it into healing surge or anything at all for that matter. The only part you can control is which Loa buff you will receive when it does decide to proc.

It’ll be nerfed after the critical mass of players have paid-for race-changed to Zandalari.

PTR is exactly the place for it to be figured out. That is how they know how things function among many players and look for unintended consequences. How it reacts when devs are testing it for how they created it may be very different than how it reacts with xyz variables created by players.

Its not embrace of the loa its the first one on the list thats akunda or something the name escapes me at this momment.

But still evev 50% health can be game breaking.think about a rogue down to 30% health then pops evasion and channel the heal or a ret pally bubbling to heal with it.

The alliance are going to be crying.

It’s ok this shouldn’t bother the alliance anyways since all the serious top end gameplay where this would be important happens on the horde anyways.

So the Akunda version of Embrace of the Loa (you pick one of six, you cant have all 6 active at a time), is a proc chance. Zero control of when it happens.

I see regeneratin being nerfed within a day or two on ptr.

It’s pretty obvious this is going to be removed by any damage just like the regeneration ability Zuljin has in heroes of the storm… surprised so many people can’t clue two and two together… it will be great for Paladin bubbles though.

Maybe it’s me, but idve understood a 100% heal over 4 seconds is a bit much before it left the drawing board

Yea its an rng racial ability…rng racials you mite get the heal or not…rgn racials…lol.

Rogue evasions to but if it breaks on damage then its useless to everyone else.only an interupt should break it.

I agree, but it was also supposed to be interrupted by damage. So if the caster had a dot on them it may tick once or not at all. Its broken, its obvious by the amount and CD. They said it isnt working as it was designed to do so, so maybe their are pieces of the puzzle we don’t have.

The bigger issue is that it was even acceptable to put on a PTR at this stage.

We’re not game developers but we can see how broken it is. Why didn’t they?

I think people are over reacting, even Blizzard knows that this would be way to overpowered and most likely put it as placeholder. However, this is the same Blizzard who released Diablo to mobile so I guess we are all doomed aren’t we?

This is their ploy to get people to buy a race change. Nothing else, nothing more.

I agree with the other posts in this thread.

The Zandalari troll racial is ridiculously overpowered.

100% over 4 seconds with a 1.5 second cooldown. Compare that to the Draenai racial which gives 20% and has a 3 minute cooldown.

Even being channeled isn’t an issue. A Zandalari troll could cast regeneration and then immediately cancel it, getting just one tick of healing instead of four.

… but even that one tick is much stronger than the Draenai racial, as it would still heal more than the Draenai racial and have half the cooldown.

Bottom line: Regeneration is a ridiculously overpowered racial. But what else can we expect from World of Hordecraft?

If the intent is for Regen to be channeled, it should heal more than the Draenei racial, especially if dmg interrupts it imo. The CD could be adjusted as well to roughly 2.5/3 minutes.

Gift of the Naaru is a hot and can’t be removed so you’re guaranteed that heal.

Though, I agree 100% is beyond drastic. 40% over 4 seconds would seem like a good middle ground, you would have to be extremely lucky/skilled in a pvp situation to get all 4 ticks off. PvE it would still be really strong racial though.

1 Like