10.0 Class and Races

Next core races should be Furbolg (A) and Ogre (H). Both are long-overdue, being allied with their respective faction since the beginning of WoW, and gives the Alliance a new candidate for Druid, Shaman, and a new “monstrous” race all in one go.

1 Like

New healer too.

I was thinking more like Seraphon skinks but I would totally be down for Sethrak though!

Due to armour considerations and their fanned heads I doubt we will ever see them playable though :frowning: (unless they flat out just didn’t have transmoggable helms and it was forced as ‘do not show’)

1 Like

Gestures to Mechagnomes

And well. You and I make for examples as well. Helms look terrible on Worgen and Tauren.

Helms or no helms would be fine. They’re not an issue.

1 Like

They look like were-boars wearing a harness.

I made a thread on this a while back. Were Mechagnomes a test?

I honestly think they were testing with waters with that one… and we failed miserably.

1 Like

Heh, spotted a few more relevant threads I’ve made on this particular topic, if anyone is interested. I won’t regurgitate all of them here for the sake of it.

I have to get around to doing up a thread for Drakonids, as well…

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a test. Now that being said I don’t think it was the transmog that caused us to fail miserably. The lack of transmog is fine imo. And I really don’t have issues with Mechagnomes either.

I just think their delivery was poor cause sub-race paired with actual new race = players feeling slighted.

Plus, that’s more un-moggable slots than what might be un-moggable for Sethrak. Sethrak might have one un-moggable slot. And that’s a huge might. I think they could get helms to fit Sethrak fine. In fact I’ve seen mock ups proving it. They’ll just look silly in some just like the Worgen and Tauren. xD

People are asking for pants to become toggleable. I really don’t think locked transmog slots are a problem anymore.

And well if you’re somehow right and I don’t get playable Sethrak, I’m gonna slap every Mechagnome hating person in existence.

Skipping most of this thread to put a reminder that every new class has been central to the expansion’s theme and content. If you’re requesting a class like tinker and expecting a Gnome or Goblin themed expansion I have very bad news.

New specs, not classes.

No range. Bard that hits people with his electric guitar in melee range will fill the perfect niche.

No New class needed for that.

Get the guitar main-weapon, become a shaman, who already hit things with electric energy.

1 Like

True, but it’s more that their crest runs all the way down their neck. The clipping would be awful as it would either be completely through, or the neck would be missing the crest.

Sounds like something Blizzard would rather not deal with lol

this is how i imagine bard in wow

1 Like

Range class for sure. Death Knight, Monk, and DH were added later and they’re tank/melee dps. No love for ranged class.

I’d love a bard! It is the most unique and separate idea. I feel like affliction locks with undead pets would basically be a necromancer, and tinkers could be implemented through engineering just like the mech suit in Legion. I mean, if it isn’t going to make gold engineering should be good for something.

For classes, necromancer would be my most wanted. I’d even be fine with it being a class skin for warlocks.

As for races I want playable, I again will share my “Horde Triforce of Hope!™” for playable Horde races I want:

:small_red_triangle::crocodile: Courage! (Saurok)

:small_red_triangle::bat: Wisdom! (San’layn)

:small_red_triangle::japanese_ogre: Power! (Ogres)

I agree. WoW could really use a playable lizardman race. If you’re interested, I heavily support Horde Saurok and have different ideas and such for them in my Saurok megathread:

Would really make my day to see them as a playable Horde race. :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

I’ll never understand the San’layn appeal, particularly as they featured in the Alliance War Campaign as antagonists and I do not recall them appearing at all from the Horde perspective.

People want vampires. Attractive vampires.

I’d still rather have slime-people. They could have the voter-rejected jelly cat as their racial mount. So many upsides, please add this race.

Eh. I wouldn’t mind the clipping. Already deal with it.

Plus. I like seeing my toon’s face. XD