10 more days until vulpera

I want my Void Elf DK alreadyyyyy

3 Likes

I have my $$ set aside for turning this gal into a Vulpera =X HURRYYYYYY

3 Likes

Will we be able to skin Vulpera? I know in Real Life, Fox skins sell for some good cashā€¦

4 Likes

Eh, you can fill a diaper any time but Vulpera wonā€™t be here until the 14th.

2 Likes

who cares about those ugly furries goblins.

1 Like

Oh, just a few people. Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

13 Likes

If i follow ur logic so high elves thread (that has like 30k i ithink) made a race interesting and logic ? . . .so nope . Nobody nope.

1 Like

If they were taller Iā€™d play

I am so tempted to Lightforged DK just for Gorefiends -> Lightā€™s Judgement.

2 Likes

They are almost the same height as a blood elf femaleā€¦and seem a tad taller than goblinā€¦but I think thatā€™s more perception from the ears.

2 Likes

Poor orc probably never set foot back in any major horde city when Vulpera can be played.

1 Like

You did not ask ā€œwhat makes this race interesting and ā€˜logicā€™ā€? You asked ā€œwho caresā€? And that answer to that question is, provably, plenty of people.

6 Likes

They said the same thing about troll zandalari little cow , i saw them for a few weeks . Now . ā€¦ ? i can count them with my hand :smiley:

I checked that thread tbh , and is almost the same 10 people talking how much their love furries but if 10 is a lot . You maybe are right.

1 Like

I wish you could snap on longer legs like used to do with my Barbie when I was a kid. Iā€™d roll a barbie-gnome

Gnome body, Barbie arms and legs

1 Like

Far more than 10. And that could easily be proven, as well. The Vulpera Hype Caravan Discord channel alone has hundreds of people. Lots of people care about the race, they are quite popular. You not liking them does not now, nor will it ever, change that fact.

Zandalari are not cute fox people who will be popular among girls, children and furries.

Oh you better get some more fingers because they will be a lot for a long time.

1 Like

I have seen this kind of answer before . . . weird. Those numbers seems to be . . .
utopians but i checked again . You are right.

The last 300 post in that thread only 13 people talk good about them and 59 bad.

But you know . ā€¦ that caravan of vulperas must be in the same place where the pvp vendors are. :rofl:

Someone told me the same about zandalari trolls and mag har orcs ? .

Where are those armies now cow ? . This is a game where better racials win little cow.

Im not gonna trash talk the ā€œin comingā€ pop of the vulperas because i know for a fact that people will stop playing when they see how useless are their racials.

Like happened with zandalari and mag har orcs :rofl: . Time will gimme the reason :heavy_heart_exclamation:

ā€œNumbers seems to be utopiansā€? What does that even mean? And you had time to look at 300 posts and parse individual posters and their opinionsā€¦ in seven minutes? Iā€¦ do not think so. You are wrong, anyway.

4 Likes

Ok panda im wrong , you are right . The vulpera population will overcome the bloodelf and orc population in 2 weeks . This game will be rule by the furries and their broken racials for farming.

1 Like