10+ hours and could not even try! -_-

I have been waiting 10+ hours and the fallen started run at 3:50 am…
I tried to look for it but the map didn’t show it is running -_-
no one find it in the server and the horse just disappeared…
Truly pissed me off and what all I did was nothing and stand there for that long hours… all groups from other server denying to join and I’m frustrating to continue playing this game now… same as mythic joining…
there is no more contents for light users anymore!
Lightly enjoyed this game since original and now I feel like being betrayed…
I think I am done… hunting mounts was my journey here and I am disappointed too much today! I am sorry sometimes I was rude in chat but I tried hardly every time what I could for playing this game. I will end it when this game time done.
You can blame me but do not blame my effort putting in this game.
It is really long period… you can not imagine!
Good bye now!

1 Like

Long camp mounts like that suck :+1:

I did 8 hours for Galleon back in MoP and idk how long for Poundfist in WoD.

1 Like

Bro I got hecka lucky with Poundfist and TLPD. I was in the first raid to tag and bag Poundfist when he first started spawning on our server (horde side not this toon).

I got beyond lucky with TLPD, was doing Icecrown Dailies (in MoP) and he just happened to be up as I was flying to that one Vrykul daily hub that you get the polar bear mount from lol.

Ah yes the polar bear. Man I love that mount! I wish they would update the model, it’s got some sick goggles. Same with TLPD though, I got* mine in Wrath at 3 am. I had watched that dang thing get tagged and bagged by 4 other people before I finally got mine, I was going through to Zul’drak to tame the new spirit beast cat and it spawned on me at Bor’s breath as I was flying through. Almost soiled myself and almost died dismounting in the wrong spot. xD

1 Like

Seeing 4 TLPDs is pretty impressive in itself

I know that feeling, ‘omg I gotta hit this before someone else sees it’ :laughing:

1 Like

No one made you stand there for 10 hours, you chose to do that.

2 Likes

You are right!
but you want something from this game you really want it? you need to do that sometimes… if you have never been tried I wish you can try at least once! in that way you feel you have achieved something! some players has different mind and different purpose here! if you think it is stupid? just don’t say it! i think you have no idea what is WOW is…

You might find this thread helpful.

1 Like

Would it have been worse if you saw it and killed it after a 10+ hour camp only to see no mount drop? Though i guess the silver lining would be at least getting to kill the thing after the long wait.

At least when you kill the TLPD and Aeonaxx they always drop the mount.

I found the solution!
I will give up the mount. that what my wife says!
long years of play and leaving like this… it is stupid as hell she said -_-’’
I will delete the post
ty guys!

It’s faster than a ground mount. If it gets past you you aren’t going to catch it. If camp groups were smart they would just sit at venari’ s and split up down the two paths it takes to find it running at you.

This is making me remember EverQuest… and helping guild clerics with their Ragefire camp…

That camp alone broke entire guilds. By the handful.

Go read that post I made about it. As Burgok already linked.

It’s super easy to get the mount, but camping in a raidgroup is literally wasting time.

2 Likes

its ok bruh!
i am done with this mount… supa easy to you but not me!
thx anyway! that make sense I know I tried so many but no parties were allowed to join… im sick of it now

If you were to pass 3 hour a day, just in the middle of the day, from 11 to 14, you’d find like 10 groups an hour. Also you just gotta spam refresh, use the following macro to allow you to save a second to join a group, you have about 12 seconds to apply ina group before more then 40 people applied.

/run LFGListFrame.SearchPanel.RefreshButton:Click()

That will refresh for you, also report every waiting group as like group name or advertisements, that allows you to not see them anymore until you log in again, allowing for a more easy research as the only groups will be UP group instead of 7 waiting group.

And I do, it’s 100% your own fault for waisting your own time.

1 Like