10-19 Exp Off Queues?

Hello everyone, with the party-sync feature out are there certain times of day for 10-19 exp off queue pops? Are there any guilds out there trying to revive the bracket? Cheers!

I don’t think any bracket with Exp Off is actually popping.

Can’t get a queue pop in xpoff. Like Rocax said - in any bracket.

Darn, thanks for the replies friends.

2 Likes

Yeah, you would have to use one of the XP on but “stuck” ways. Like the 20 veteran accounts, or not purchasing BFA.

Or head to Classic. :wink:

as a matter of fact, due to the classic servers being segregated alot of the players who twink have migrated back to retail. there are currently weekly scheduled 19 and 80 xpoff bg’s and arenas. get your toons geared.

1 Like

Segregated? Last I heard was the East/West split.

When/Where are these scheduled? XPoff website? I was there yesterday and saw nothing.

i meant the east/west split and the post is pinned at the top of the 19’s forum on xpoff

1 Like

Cool, I must have overlooked it. TY!

I have been leveling allied races for tmog lately with the current 100% xp buff. I have run into plenty of xp off twinks in normal bgs. They use some type of macro or other cheats to que in with the levelers.
There is a icon, buff on them that states they have xp eliminated so i know this for fact.

the red bandanna hasnt been seen in a while but i have seen the “xp” debuff next to some names. players get this from being in a group with AND at least going into a dungeon with a player who has eliminated experience. its a 5 min debuff that gives you less xp from kills. the xp locked players dont get into the bg.it was intended to curb boosting toons through bfa dungeons with xp off 111’s.

I need this explained. I have tested it a dozen times to see if it stays as a countdown in battlegrounds and it does not.

When you join a BG and nobody has XP off (they pay to have the bandanna removed) your party does not get the debuff. It does not tick down it goes away the moment they turn it off to join the Q.
If anyone has their XPoff the party is put in the xpoff dead Q. It does not matter who is lead and if they have their XP turned off or not.

In my experience the only way it stay in a battleground is for someone to glitch it in. Their bandanna goes away but because they used other methods to get in their party keeps the debuff.

2 players. one with xp locked and one with it on in a group together. xpoff player has red bandanna next to name all the time. xp on player at this time has nothing to indicate any change in his xp rate until the little group goes into a dungeon. can be either running to an instance or using the dungeon finder but once inside the xp on player will get a debuff :

Not true. The debuff is shared by being in their vicinity not by going into an instance together. It’s shared in the instances because they cant remove it or get far enough away for it to fall off.
Being around them at all in a party will give you the debuff.

I am asking for an explanation for how party members can have a debuff ticking down in a battleground when the debuff goes away instantly when being removed.

just did the process exactly how i explained it. my 63 hunter(xp on) grouped with a locked 100 dk. grouped them and yes when in close proximity the 63 gets the “xp” debuff but it disappears when dropping group if you havent been in n a dungeon. walked them both into the stockades then dropped the group and the hunter kept the 5 min debuff.you have to go into an instance, not just be in a group with the xp locked player.

also right now there is double xp so even with this 5 min debuff youre going to get xp

That still does not make any sense for groups joining battlegrounds.
They would have to drop the party or xpoff member before joining Q just to wait for the battleground.
Having the average wait time at lowest two to three minutes but more often five+ minutes.

The debuff (5min) would drop off after waiting for the gates to open and for the first minuets of the battleground. This is saying if the BG Q is INSTANT.

Opposing players would not be seeing the debuff due to the time it would take to join the match without glitching in. It would have already fallen OFF. Players are seeing this debuff towards the middle and at the end of the match.

Meaning they are keeping the debuff for the full duration of the match not just the average 2 minuets it would need to drop off after the gates opening if the Q was instant.

The chances of what you are saying happening are never the case when I see the debuff in 1 out of every 5 matches toward the end of the game when zero of the opposing team has left the match.