1 year review of wow arena

Nah not that one don’t know about that

Pretty sure every single mage player has hit on underage girls before so

2 Likes

No wonder every mage likes fmx…

What the … is wrong with Moon Guard players, disgusting.

You asked this question 9 years too late. After all, a post has already been deleted by author because he doesn’t want to get antagonized from anyone who has their brains in their skulls.

Idk who that is gimme hint

do you really wanna go into this

this is a dark window you don’t wanna open my man

u were the poison all along . . .

1 Like

i’ve known what i am since server launch in burning crusade

But what if im underage

The Emerald Dream server is known to have very dark sick things happening in it. It’s obvious when you log in and walk over to goldshire. Make your client save a chatlog every now and then. Then when you see the strangest things, try to get to know the worst offenders (out of curiosity), find out about them and then see how deep their issues go. It’s extremely twisted sometimes.

wouldnt be surprised by your “im quitting” attention threads every week

I dont have attention threads every week homie

playing against ferals makes me glad teldrassil burned

2 Likes

I fought a feral/rsham at 2500 mmr in 2s last night. He had 80k necro shields. I felt like I was hitting him with a Goose Feather Down Pillow rather than my trusty pole-arm. There is no God. I’m going to go take a meaty dwarf dump on the remains of Hometree.

2 Likes

no bs, there i was, running a meme double dk 2s comp in the little league 1600 bracket for conq and dailies

Rogue/mage, feral/feral, feral/bm, prot pally/ dh was the line up

1 Like

How you liking unholy now that it’s been some time? I swear it’s the only fun class in the game

literally the only reason i still play this game tbh

dont think a moonguard WW monk that had to rebrand cause he statbugged and still couldnt get r1 should talk about anyone

Oh good, this is about to get interesting just in time for the Monday morning work blues.

2 Likes