1 year review of wow arena

Been playing wow as my main game for about a year now after being a play a few weeks and quit guy in the past.

Disclaimer this is meant to be a joke I’m not acting like I’m better than anyone so no need to get upset. There’s also exceptions to everything, duh. But this is p spot on

Blizzard: doesn’t care about pvp clear as day. They do tuning far slower than any mmo I’ve played in the past and when they do it seems they don’t test a thing. Craven/spellwarden/cobra shot buffs/bonedust sck.

1600 and under players: Tend to be the most based and normal people except a few outliers that are addicted to the pee your pants crybaby train led by stoopz and copied by the shaman guy. Side note soloq doesn’t work in a game so heavily reliant on comp and trading. They want it for easy content you goofs. Again joke, I agree that this game is bad I just think the soloq crowd and delusional and being played.

1800 players: think they’re way better than they actually are. Legit psychopaths that message you gamer words over 2v2. This bracket is for people that can do their DPS rotation pretty well and that’s about it.

2100 players: the bulk of homies live here. Real bros you can have a beer with and not have to hear about anime or video games. Just normal people. Also a large amount of people that snuck out of the bad psychopath 1800 bracket because of the above mentioned Blizzard breaking classes. More gamer words and rage whispers but exclusively from overtuned melee of the month.

2400-2600 players : just cringe. That’s it.

R1 players : 90% chance it’s a child groomer or a child. Gonna be hard to debunk this one.
10% chance normal person that’s just good at game.

Ferals: sketchy players they bypass the r1 requirement to groom kids in Elwynn

Warlocks: apparently they cheated in Bfa and now they have to play the game normally and that’s just causing a ton of tears. If someone’s crying on a classic alt you can bet it’s a warlock player

Hunter : either a boomer trying to enjoy the game or a zoomer trying to get arena achievements

Warriors : their class is boring but they just wanna win. I can respect that. Based class.

Rogue/mage: :roll_eyes:

Ele shaman/ enhance : Chad’s of arena o7

Ret Paladin: if you made it in shadowlands :nauseated_face: if you’ve played it before you’re probably a hero that would run into a burning building to save someone, even a weeb. 07

WW : you haven’t mained it since ___ nobody believes you.

Dh/dk : most cooked takes on the Internet there is a correlation between being actually dumb and being more likely to select this class. Not me though I picked it for the glowy eyes

Healers: God bless you

People that post on classic alts: Imagine being embarrassed to troll/state your opinion with your main characters name. This is a game about orcs and magic fairies dude nobody cares if you’re a 1500 rogue just troll from your main account it’s funnier.

Seriously tho wow arena is really really good and from watching older content looks like I caught some of the worst of it. It’s sad that Blizzard let’s pvp rot because it could have no competition with just 1 dev that cares.

Despite the daily encounter with psychopaths and a feral from moonguard trying to get me to go to his house for lunch after I said “sure I’m down to q ebola” I’ve met a ton of good people. Shout-out to the boys and to the people that speed ran me through learning wow.

25 Likes

this actually happened can confirm

love u buddy

5 Likes

I feel personally attacked

7 Likes

At first I was like: :face_with_head_bandage::cry::disappointed_relieved:

But then I was like: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You are buddy

I actually am just a boomer trying to vibe at this point

10 Likes

We are all balding boomers

But at least we are all balding together

7 Likes

I are DH and I are dumb. I like beer.

2 Likes

Lmao spot on. These people are so pathetic

2 Likes

there we go!

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Interesting and not surprising. Very few mmo games are designed with pvp at the forefront of thought. A pve only game can have wildly better class fantasy and explosive damage or otherwise broken mechanics and it has to be toned down for pvp. Blizzard just isn’t as smart as other companies that would handle this problem by having a pvp talent tree that could include a whole range of new pvp exclusive abilities and having stat boosts that are locked behind having to be in pvp.

There’s answers to the problem, other games have done it.

i mean if it quacks like a duck…

edit but why not forest gump ur way thru life is what the army done taught me

Nah I got blessed genetics I’m still 15 physically just mentally a boomer no way I will bald

5 Likes

Yeah, Dilly is aging like a Japanese woman. He will look exactly the same until he hits 80, and then overnight he will turn into one of the California Singing Raisins. Damn you.

8 Likes

It’s fine dude I just won’t make it to 80

1 Like

I like how you admit that some R1s are child groomers, lmao. Not gonna name names but a certain rdru that q snipes as ret/war into jungle and loses & his best friend hpal. Both on Moon Guard. /cough

I do hate that you have to disclaim it’s a joke though. 10/10 for quality.

1 Like

hmm i think ik who ur talkin about

I don’t, please provide more nebulous clues.

5 Likes

we cannot share names on the forums its against tos! r u secretly trying to report me…?