1 v 1 arena

Can’t you just look me up on wowthugger or wowarmory to see my rating?

too much work just public ur prof

btw 1v1’s are pretty dumb. if theres a pillar the rogue/feral wins. If not the ret wins.

too much work cant find the button. You typed more letters than those sites url btw.

Not true at all.

yes true lol

the viable spec pool would be even smaller than 2’s. duels are ok but shouldnt get gear from them. They had the brawler club literally nobody did it

Have you actually looked at the statistics for spec representation or was that too much work?

Take your long reply as a no. arenamate net 4 specs represent 40% of the bracket in 3s at 2100+

Are you implying there is a site that lists duel spec representation?

3’s have more diverse rep because classes compliment eachother. 2’s has less because there’s less opportunity for it. Duels would have none. Just feral overlords resetting till ur CD’s are gone. Fun mode lul

2s and 3s spec representation is almost identical as far as they skewing. WW performs better in 2s and spriests perform better in 3s, but both 2s and 3s only have 11/36 specs above a 3% representation for 2100+

What do you say an egregious percentage is for representation?

if you’re gonna argue that stealth classes don’t have an advantage in duels in an arena with pillars, idk how to help you. Rep will be 80% rogue/feral lul

If you look at his avatar, you can see his tyrannical tabard, so he’s at least been 2.5k.

I talked about having shadow sight eyes spawn quicker and more regularly. As far as LoS, I’ve always felt it’d be cool if pillars had huge healthpools and were destructible so over the course of the game you could destroy them. In raids lots of bosses have mechanics you have to hide behind stuff from, and a lot of the time that stuff blows up after. They have the code for it already written.

Also you could experiment with how dampening works in the 1v1 bracket to better accommodate tanks and healers in what the masses feel is a more pleasurable experience. 2v2 dampening works differently from 3v3 dampening so this would be nothing new.

thoughtful, but still a no for me. 1v1’s is dum

I’ve been on a multi year campaign that would put bernie to shame, digital bridges have burned over this lol.