1 team in range for glad Oce

This is a disgrace the fact the season is ending and no response from blizzard regarding our region.

We can’t queue against US but expected to achieve the rating set by them.

It’s disgusting no one from blizzard has communicated with the oce community and now we have a week and half to decide if we transfer.

We demand an answer asap.

15 Likes

Sounds like an entire region needs to git gud? But in all seriousness if they had OCE be it’s own region people would play or xfer there for easy r1 and glad. 1900 cut off for glad is good for no one.

It sucks, they need a solution and I’m not sure what that solution is.

1 Like

It’s a percentage of the player base, if they spilt it you guys would probably have 1 rank one slot and 2 glad spots. Really pointless to complain about this. Just get better.

3 Likes

Great post really informative.

Stay in your lane next time.

2 Likes

TRUE

Thank you elron

1 Like

Don’t even worry about it - blizzard have been paying careful attention to the situation and will have an update in the weeks to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

should be top .5% of all races so all the undead cheesers lose it

Roffo the season ends in a week and half with no response from blizzard

Blizard SCREWED everyone… OCE and NA not being able to play together ok, that’s fine, but having them compete for the same titles? LOL WTH is this crap.

2 Likes

lol do u even play this game

1 Like

Oops my bad

Thanks Elron

Yeah this is pretty disgusting what happened to
“We don’t want to permanently implement a region-wide rewards system where some of the players never play against the others. We’ll have an update on that for you in the weeks to come.” Months later? I guess they are just too busy being sued

2 Likes

People cant even transfer for gladiator because they are saying nothing

Crazy how blizz have said nothing

Lmao hilariously sad.

lol 10 char

1 Like

Can blizzard give me an answer, deciding if I bother with next season

4 Likes

They merged you with NA, but then you cried and asked to stay independent. So there you go.

Yes but they are ment to give us our own ladder when they do that