1 boss or 2 boss better to do for DM E Jump RUns

So i made a vid couple days ago doing 20 min runs killing hyrdrospawn and zevrim jump runs on my warlock. The video below shows me skipping hydrospawn and trash packs to speed up runs to like 12 minutes.

Do you guys think its better to get more consist money with method one or skip everything and pray for those arcane crystals?

Also I had a lot of people say its only for warlocks dm e jump runs so I made did it on my fire mage which I’m super rusty on and was like a 17 min run with 1 boss. So this method I show is good on any caster class some as a little harder. I’m just curious to skip the hydro and trash or go for crystals only is the better idea?

1 Like

I don’t see how 1 hellcaller pack and Hydro would take a run from 12 to 20 minutes? I herb the courtyard, kill 2-3 solo satyrs, 1 hellcaller pack, Hydro, Zev, usually 1 more hellcaller pack if they are guarding a chest or ghost mushroom, then go mine and have 16-17 minute runs doing so. The first hellcaller pack and Hydrospawn combined takes about 2.5 minutes. When you factor in the felcloth and essence of water droprates it seems worth it to me.

I was giving rough numbers for it does change from person to person on kill times based of their gear. Though I typically average 12 min runs skipping hydrospawn and I got it down to around 16-17 minutes with killing hydrospawn now. I agree my favorite method is to kill everything for the guarantee gold plus chance of essence of water. I wasn’t sure other peoples thoughts because some people before asked me to make a video skipping all of it but I prefer your method.

I liked 2 bosses.

1 Like