1/9M 398 Prot warrior LF raiding guild

Hey guys, as the title says, I’m looking to raid. I’m a former top 100 player looking to have fun again in the game. I’m trying to get into Tanking again as I was maining Ele/Enh shaman since last tier then took a small break and came back as a tank knowing that’s what made me have fun in WoW.

What I’m looking for:
I am looking for a Heroic/Mythic guild. I am looking for a home, more so than just a raiding guild. I’d prefer a strong community that raid, do M+ and chill outside of raid. I am open to constructive criticism, I learn quickly and always strive for excellence.

If you have any questions, please contact me at;

Bnet: Lotsy#11446

Hey Lotsyx!

We are on Mal’Ganis, we just transferred over and are looking for a few more players to round out our M Team. We run Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30-12 EST (8:30-11 Central / Server). I added you on btag but would love to give you a shot. Add me at Criv2016#1559.

For the Horde!

Criv

Hey man, I sent you a Btag request. Really hoping to get the opportunity to chat.

Discord-CasualDev#5323
Btag-Dev#1185

Hi! If you’re interested in a faction change, then maybe we can chat. We are ally on Llane-Arygos and looking for a tank. Our raid times are Fri/Sat @10p-1a EST with a laid back raiding environment. Since you say you are ex 100 top player, fair warning, we are not hardcore. Currently 3/9M BoD and hoping to push further. Add us mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282 if interested to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey Lotsyx!

JOGK on Thrall is 3/9M, currently have an immediate opening for a protest warrior (just lost a MT). I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below, I’ll shoot you a friend request on bnet as well. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 3/9M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Still looking. LF Late night guild due to work schedule

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a mythic plus Tank or a dps warrior in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 10% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Still looking for home! Late night would be ideal

Hey Lotsyx! My weekend team needs a tank! I sent you a bnet request, hope to talk to you. Take care!!

Weekday guild starting arround 8:00-9:00PM pst would be perfect