1.3k io 441 Resto Druid 7/8M, 6/9M, 1/8M LF Mythic Guild

7/8M as resto druid
6/9M with about 250 pulls on Jaina as a resto shaman
week 1 aotc in CoS as resto shaman
EP AOTC + 1 random mythic raidiance kill on my monk because a buddys guild just felt like bringing a guild member regardless of who it was to have as the 20th and i happened to be online on my alt thats in the guild lol.

my love has always been my druid so im not looking to swap back to my shaman so please dont ask because my druid is my one and only focus since essence system has made it difficult to fully maintain alts at an equal level if you have a life outside of wow at all. Didn’t intend to raid mythic this tier but honestly just running keys is starting to get pretty boring and I miss raiding mythic/raiding in general. Add me on bnet if you’d like more information or links to my logs: Vannilamissy#1619 or discord: missy#6638

Hey there, let us know if we might be of interest to you!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

1 Like

Filled out the app, look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile: