1.13 Known Issues 10/30/2019 *Updated!*

It’s a bug with Thrash stacking. If you kite a mob, it keeps stacking Thrash on cooldown, destroying you when it finally hits. Princess has Thrash.

Edit: I personally confirmed this the other day. I finally found a mind-controllable mob with Thrash (Ogre outside Dire Maul, forget the name). Stacked Thrash and murdered a passing Horde player.

1 Like

Odd was under the impression only bosses had thrash /shrug. Heres a link to Thrash.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Thrash_(proc)

Or is this not the same thing?

Interesting. It was an active with a six (iirc) second CD on that ogre. Maybe that’s why it’s causing issues? It’s supposed to be a proc with an internal CD, rather than an active?

Hmm you might be onto something according to that link its a proc ability similar to windfury.

It also says its a boss ability and not normal mob behavior. Also no good way to datamine/or track it.

If mobs have thrash as a skill that could very well be the issue. If you remember the ogre mob go test it out again. Give us the info.

As to the princess dilemma if that link is correct it would appear normal behavior.

https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=3391/thrash 

I think that wiki entry is just incorrect.

Hmm the link you posted has it as an ability but only gives 2 extra attacks. But it appears not very many mobs have it only 40 mobs 2 of which are Deadmines bosses.

Yeah, oddly that Ogre isn’t even listed. Like I said, I think it’s being stacked. 2xnumber of cooldowns before it hits you=dead player

Yeah i dont know either way its not normal mob behavior. Bosses if the link is accurate seems correct though

Warriors Execute:

Added to the main list

If it wasn’t fixed, the bug where mindflay gets interrupted with PWS up should be on the list. Also, there’s some bug wherein priests get a bonkers amount of +healing (likely Spiritual Guidance applying per point (so 5+10+15+20+25=75% of spirit as healing, instead of 25% total) on initial respec, but it goes away on relog. You’re a saint for making this thread, btw.

1 Like

Thanks i will add it to the list.

Druid Furor talent places you in combat when shifting to bear. It’s nice that it doesn’t when shifting to cat.
Regardless, It should not be placing Druid’s in combat at all.

Stuns are broke because of the failed attempt at accurate vanilla spell batching

2 Likes

bum in grindin

Added the warlock bug to main list

Lotsa loot bugs. Saying you can’t loot this. Also, the loot window instantly disappearing without giving loot. Many more empty loot windows than usual as well (i know that no loot was sometimes a thing, but multiple times in a row? even on mobs that drop good amounts of loot any other time?) it’s like they run out of loot sometimes, haha.

Also, skinning, “target is tapped” when no one else is around. Nodes, “that is already being used” when no one else is around.

This: Groups of creatures that commit to combat as a group will now all continue to pursue whenever any one of them are struck by a player attack or ability

just started happening to me recently. Packs I’ve pulled many times… tag one, run away, and wait for some to reset… now the untagged ones don’t reset?

Lots of wonky mob behavior. There was a big list here somewhere. *edit in General mob behavior and flee mechanics

Mage:
Frostbite sometimes procs and then immediately breaks before the Frostbolt that proc’d it lands. This happens so quickly that only the audio plays and the mob briefly stops, but the animation does not display.

Almost positive this is due to spell batching.

1 Like

The mobs attacking in groups is a blizzard change and not a bug they intended that to happen albeit that was not how it was in vanilla. No more single pulls i cant fathom the reasoning behind it though.

Edit: heres the thread. Terrible change imho gonna suck for every class.

Oh… um… wow then. Thanks for the info.

Can’t blame people for thinking it was the bug and not the bug “fix” lol.

/sigh