1-120 No Deaths...Complete!

Come on dudes, there is so much crap on this forum and you really need to put OP down because what he/she did is not almost impossible? The impressive part is not exactly not dying BUT deleting the char and starting over if you did. That is the hard part, almost nobody would be so dedicated. Grats OP, nicely done.

24 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I get it. Playing with permadeath, even if it’s not with all the other crazy rules people might say you ‘have’ to play with for it to ‘mean’ something. Doing it with war mode on for example is just asking to get ganked; being jumped by a higher level character isn’t really something you can skill your way out of.

I’m personally not too interested in this feat myself, but how I or anyone else feels about it shouldn’t matter. How you feel about it is what’s important!

1 Like

good job uwu

7 Likes

I was going with 32.3 %

Repeating, of course.

2 Likes

Gotta crunch those numbers!

1 Like

Probably because nobody cares, at this point everyone is just going with the fastest leveling method.

You’ll end up dying anyway sooner or later in the raid or pvp.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!

2 Likes

Good job, now challenge yourself to the true Ironman WoW. You have a great foundation to build on since you’ve seen the path already.

6 Likes

Good grief, those rules are ROUGH.

No thanks.

2 Likes

So, because “nobody cares”, it isn’t an accomplishment? I won’t die in PvP or raids because I don’t do that…I have zero interest in it. It doesn’t mean though if someone posted their personal achievement regarding PvP or a raid that I would be a jerk about it.

5 Likes

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Sure you have…

Way too many rude comments on here. Yours was one of many. How about you practice the golden rule. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

16 Likes

That rule doesn’t apply in GD. Case in point; 99% of threads on here.

1 Like

I will never understand the desire people have to throw themselves into the most unnecessary challenges in an effort to feel like they’ve achieved something.

Instead of the days where people like Evel Knievel driving through rings of fire and clearing busses in mid air, we have people doing ridiculously unforgiving tasks that I could argue is more unforgiving than falling off your motorcycle.

Congratulations but you remind me of those Kingdom Hearts players who gatekeep people for refusing to do level 1 Kingdom Key runs on critical.

2 Likes

this is so awesome!!! i usualy die early in war mode lol i wish i never died!!!

2 Likes

Everyone does practice the golden rule. These people would just want someone else to come in and shame them if they talked about their accomplishments in public. It’s pretty weird. Not what I’d want for myself, not the kind of stick in the mud mentality I’d want to adopt, but it’s what they want so it’s what they give.

Weird flex but ok

5 Likes

I am just waiting for Jhannae wall of text (she is replying for like 1 hour).

2 Likes