1.12 AV Will Kill Classic

Strat and Scholo weren’t mistakes.

Sorry buddy.

Noted player who started playing 2 expansions after vanilla.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Even if I had started playing during Vanilla, needing more than five people for those dungeons would have been too much. They were drastically overtuned.

I and many others managed to do the quests and runs before they were nerfed as 5-person groups. I was the furthest thing from raid-geared. They were tuned perfectly. They were difficult, but very doable. They required patience and skill in pulling and crowd control. Jenga would probably make many modern player’s heads explode.

But hey, what do I and those others know. Clearly you have a better understanding of it from your “I read it on the internet” perch.

Your experiences are not the norm, Broken. At all.

Give it a rest. Keep basing your pseudo experience off of what people wrote having found things to difficult for them. Clearly you do not give spit as to the insight of people who actually did things during the vanilla period.

Stop attacking people for posting things contrary to what you want to hear first.

Stop writing contrary things that you have zero experience with, to those of us who actually did those things. It gets old.

You’d basically be shutting down this entire forum with that attitude and turning it into a huge circle jerk.

How horrible, people discussing things who actually have experience with those things. :roll_eyes:

There’s no discussion if you’re in complete agreement about everything.

Knowledge does not equate to agreement.
A vegan’s insight as to what steak is meaningless to those who have actually eaten a variety of steaks.

I am going to make a guild in classic and Laeric and Brokenwind are going to be my Officers.

But knowledge isn’t what you’re actually asking for. You’re expecting everyone to agree with you because you want it either your way or the highway.

Or are my past interactions with you somehow misleading me?

Oh good god. Why would you do that to yourself?

1 Like

I am speaking to you, you specifically. I am expecting you to actually acknowledge that those of us who actually ran the content thruout vanilla know firsthand how it was, and that your perspective from 2 expansions later means nothing.

The only people I want to agree with me are the Classic devs. Players have no idea what they want, and never did.

1 Like

I can and do acknowledge the first part. I cannot acknowledge the second.

Eh… no, some of them do. But they’re drowned out by the people screaming who don’t know what they want.

Clearly, seeing as you choose to give your opinion on every subject you can, regardless of lack of first hand knowledge/experience.