0/0N 0/0H 0/0M 584 Arcane mage LF raid guild

Just coming back to the game after 2+ year break. I’m looking to raid 2-3 days per week and would prefer to not raid after 9pm pacific. I also am looking to do high level M+. I’m dedicated and rarely if ever miss a raid. Being an older gamer I prefer more mature company.

Hey see below to see if we interest you

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

We are currently 8/8N 4/8H

Looking for Ranged DPS & 1 Healer

Is a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years non stop. We decided to start our own group and we are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

• Our Goal is to keep the guild a casual, friendly environment with a place for everyone. While still progressing though game content.

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST Our current goal is AOTC but if the stars align we may go into mythic.

We are currently seeking:

Healer
1x Raid Healer

Tank
CLOSED

Dps
2x Ranged

• If you want to talk, drop us a message in-game or on Discord
  • Discord valane0693
  • Bnet Valane#1507
    Or
  • Discord kyriosxf
  • Bnet Eidolon#11339

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more, and to push as far as we can each tier.

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at a steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Fri/Sat 9:00pm-12:00 EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: Open

Healers: Open

DPS: Open

All exceptional or like minded player, including new players, are welcome to apply!

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: JXfU2uUSSu

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hello Grok,

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac and are currently 4/8 H and 8/8 N.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Strategery

• Information
    • Sun/Mon 8-11 pm CST
  • Heroic AOTC and Mythic Plus Focused (Starting Normal next Sunday 10/6)
  • Lead is 8/8 H in Nerub-ar Palace
  • If you are tired of pugging and want to create an AOTC atmosphere with no toxicity, please come help a great community.
  • Priority Needs
    • 1 Healer and a mixture of DPS needed.
      -Priority needs: warlock, evoker, Resto Shaman
      -All specs are welcome to apply.
  • Can’t make a raid schedule? Come 5-man it up!
  • Logs are appreciated but not required.

About Us

From Vanilla veterans to fresh raiders, Strategery offers a welcoming community for all WoW enthusiasts. Our experienced members have a proven track record of raiding in top US 150 guilds, and we’re dedicated to helping you reach your full potential.

We’re a laid-back group of working adults who enjoy tackling challenging content and having a good time. Our zero-drama policy ensures a positive and supportive environment and a sense of humor is always appreciated.

Whether you’re a seasoned raider or just starting out, we’re here to help you succeed. Join us for epic raids, friendly banter, and unforgettable adventures.

Contact us on Discord for a quicker response

GM
Discord: machtstreben
Bnet: Mach#11855

Officer
Discord: Beetz
Bnet: Beetus:11493

Hey there friend!

Sorry I don’t have a copy and paste like everyone else! I’ll just have to wing it!

I represent a small Horde guild that may be a perfect spot for you! We are casual-centric and cater to building community and friends ships first and foremost. We are a great spot for newer and returning players, and you’d never worry about the pressures that most guilds tend to have.

The only thing we don’t have is a strong mythic plus presence. We have member who dabble, but I’m always hoping to see them do more. Who knows, you could be the catalyst!

Here is my post about our guild: Community First Guild New To Raiding Together

If that seems like it speaks to you, my contact info is there, and I’d love to hear from you!!!