0 out of 455 tier chances

6% for Vault.

46% chance for a full vault. 6% per slot, so the inverse of 0.94^9

First off, Why do you have 3 Monks and 2 Shamans.

Ah, yeah I meant 6% per slot.

Damn that sucks, I’ve seen 2 myself, 1 per char of course, still not even 2set.

The exact same collection, 2 of those have 2set. Also no mythic kills, so good luck catching up to Honestly, who have already killed mythic Anduin.

1 Like

OP didnt really think this one thru yeah?

2 Likes

Not only can we tell you’re not being truthful, but so can Blizzard.

So really, what was the goal here?

1 Like

:grimacing:

you’re gonna need a new forum alt after trying to pull something like this.

2 Likes

The vault isn’t guaranteed to give you tier. The creation catalyst is in a few weeks. Do LFR btw.

Personally I have killed 61 raid bosses and only during the first week I did not have 6 vault slots open. Every other week 6 slots and many kills on the bosses that drop tier tokens, so far total I have had 4 tier items drop for me, 2 of which were duplicates.

In the meantime there is another druid in my group who started this season late, has half as many raid boss kills and chances are half as much M+, but now has 4 tier pieces.

RNG is crap, RNG will always be crap, RNG does not need a spot in this game when so much borrowed power is tied in with it.

This is the gold standard of comedy I’ve come to expect from GD, thanks!!

1 Like

It was their other account. It’s what the cool kids do.

Not only just a forum char (like me and this one…it’s my forum name I go by here)…the forum posting account.

LMAO :popcorn:

Anyone wants some?

1 Like

This is like watching someone be digitally pants’d :joy:

2 Likes

This is the ‘dog ate my homework’ of forum excuses.

2 Likes

Haha worth a shot

I always love seeing these posts. OP doesn’t post on main, seems legit. Lets see the proof.

Wow, here I thought I was having terrible luck with just a 2 pc.

Yeah, sure you are.

you can use all sorts of sites like wowprogress.com and check-pvp.fr to see alts. Alts aren’t as hidden as people like to think they are.

But according to GD, that druid just put more effort into his tier than you did! Just play the game more! :crazy_face:

1 Like