NIX - Bookmark for deletion

[Removed Content]

5 Likes

Nice little group of people! Can’t wait to start fresh with all of you!

2 Likes

Thanks! We are slowly expanding and trying to bolster our ranks with friends & we enjoy having you over here and hope that as time goes on we continue to grow and add more valuable community members to our family!

Might I suggest Deviate Delight server. It could use a nice horde reroll and won’t have the queues of Grobb.

Title says Mankrik but in the body, it says Grobb

1 Like

Thanks for the notification, fixed!

1 Like

It’s amazing meeting all of our new family members and I’m super excited to see our community growing! I can’t wait to see more of you come and join us for some fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good times

Thanks! Still recruiting more people to join the family! Come join the late night madness!

1 Like

Definitely a good time

Woohoo guys this is amazing! In the 5 days we started together so many people have joined our little family! I would love to see more of you come and meet some amazing new friends!!

Could you please tell me what the active hours are for your guild? For example, once you guys start raiding, what do those times look like? I only ask because you seem to be a late night type guild, but I keep pretty normal hours. I usually go to bed around 2am CST during the summer and 12am during the normal season.

I am interested in your community, but I am trying to prevent a situation where our schedules will never match up and I would not be able to do anything with you all.

Thank you for your time.

Lok’tar ogar

Right now are most active times are about 6pm-6am server time. We do plan on raiding and as our guild name suggest we will most likely be raiding at night for a few hours a few times a week. Nothing is set in stone at the moment, since this is a reroll guild, but the little we have spoken about it seems to suggest around 9p-12/1a CST.

The guild is becoming quite active and if there is anymore questions you have feel free to message any of our guild members online, or reply here. :smiley:

We are currently still very much in high need of healers & tanks. If you have a character that you’ve been thinking about leveling feel free to give us a go; we’d be glad to have you in the family!

Recently I rerolled Horde and created an orc rogue. I haven’t had any luck finding an active guild yet, and getting into a group to run low-mid level dungeons is becoming an issue (specially because many people now “buy” or sell runs-through -.-"). How many people connected at the same time does your guild have at peak hours? And who should I pst for an invite?

Cheers.

On an average night we have ~35 or so players on. Yeah, we don’t believe in gold selling dungeon runs which is exactly why our officers as well as senior members make it a point to assist lower level characters run dungeons for quest, gear, xp.

Since we moved over to this server it has been a great experience, our guild is extremely social on Discord as well as in-game and we are planning on raiding on this server as well, since we were all active raiders on the previous server.

You can actually message Meklamor in game or any other person as everybody currently has invitation privileges.

Look forward to seeing you in-game!!

1 Like

Looking for a fun experience in classic wow? Here is how;

1. Roll Horde on Mankrik
  2. Join Knights of Insomnia
  3. Win
1 Like

Love this description CAPY! Thank you for being awesome; our little home is growing up quite nicely!

Roll Horde on Mankrik
Join Knights of Insomnia
Win

Great bunch of people in here so happy to call them my wow family!

1 Like