NIX - Bookmark for deletion

Thanks @Osvo; it’s been a pleasure having you as part of our community. Hopefully we will continue to expand and grow. Great new people joining everyday!

Been having a fantastic time over on Mankrik with this group of players! Always someone around to lend a hand.

Currently have a 60 troll priest on Mankrik and was thinking of leveling a tank, too. They’re guild-less since I’ve been pugging it. Who do I contact in-game for an invite?

Mankrik pvp or pve?

Mankirk would be PvE and @swipesright you can msg myself: Executïoner for an invitation or msg someone online and an officer or recruiter will get you in the group!

1 Like

You would contact Executioner, Bilbo, Osvo, Myst or any guild member as we are all very social. You would then receive a message from an officer for an invitation.

1 Like

Mankrik is an EST PvE server

Because of course we are awake

Greetings! Just getting back into WoW after a brief hiatus. Rolling a new toon in classic and looking for a good group of peeps, seems I’ve found it. Looks to be pretty casual, but are there any specific rolls needing to be filled? Been playing since launch and know my way around. Main was heals throughout most expansions, but willing to fill any role for the group. Will message for inv when I’m on tonight. Cheers!!!

Btag: Cyclical#1972