Vulpera Camp Racial for EVERYONE!

Speaking of, has there been any word on the new tricks yet? I’ve seen the interface that suggests you can find more in the world like the Dark Iron’s Mole Machine, but I haven’t heard anything about where or what they might be.

1 Like

No. Re-roll a Vulpera and stop your crying

4 Likes

You’re saying people need to be convinced to roll a Vulpera?

4 Likes

I don’t need bribes to play with anything I enjoy.
If I cared about racials, I wouldn’t be playing with this worgen for 10 years.

If racials were important to me, I would have already made a transfer to the Horde.

Vulperas don’t need Blizzard’s help with bribes in their racials, to convince people to create a vulpera.

The races that are being given to the vulperas are already enough and even better than the ones the worgen have.

2 Likes

Allow these camps to be even a little customized… let you “zone in” to your camp… Friends can zone in to your camp too…

Wait, are we talking about player owned housing yet?

Make the camps like this, we’d see record racial/faction change purchases and the extinction of the alliance.

1 Like

It would be nice if alliance had an equivalent. So good for rare spawns.

1 Like

Fox shaman shall be mine

2 Likes

Normie Draenei also have a self heal.

1 Like

I get sick of people whining that they don’t have access to things.

3 Likes

No.

You want a specific RACIAL then roll that race.

4 Likes

They are gypsies. Their culture revolves around travel.

2 Likes

Unless it’s shaman. Then all of our cool stuff gets taken, or reduced to nothing. I wish they would give ghost wolf 100% speed out of combat to make up for giving everyone the opportunity to have it.

1 Like

Alliance gets a totem that sends them running like rats out of their camps.

1 Like

It’s okay for something to be unique and have something you don’t.

3 Likes

no matter how much blizz tries to ruin shaman though it’s by far overall the most fun class. (i have 2 at 120)

1 Like

How are there racials OP?

Return to camp is 1 hour Cooldown, maybe saves a bit of flight time but if your camping a rare your going to stay in an area for several minutes or hours at a time. porting there waiting for 5 minutes to leave and wait 55 minutes just to port there again chances are probably way less you get said rare you are camping for

1 Like

It is a fun class. I’ve played enh since vanilla, and people called it the redheaded stepchild back then, lol. I still enjoy it, but I’ve played better versions than what we’ve had for so long.

1 Like

Never.

2 Likes

I can barely light a match without setting myself on fire and you expect me to set up an entire camp?

Maybe if my Orc Butler Gustav comes on my motorcycle and sets camp up for me. Because I might break a nail.

1 Like

im not sure they know what they want to do with enh anymore. and i imagine a lot of shaman are playing 2h enh in classic and hating blizz right about now. lol

1 Like