Vulpera Camp Racial for EVERYONE!

I used to be an Enh Shaman main since I started playing. But after I came back pre-Legion patch I ran away as fast as possible, made a DH and never looked back.

I still log into my Shaman sometimes for events and thats it. Since I play Horde I havent found a new Shaman race to play with on Horde. Ill remake one as Vulpera. But Im 90% sure Im going to stick with Restoration.

1 Like

enh kind of went from battle mage to fury without rage at some point and i can see that long time enh players are not happy with it anymore.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not even close in comparison.

One is a channeled full heal. The other isā€¦ what, 10%? Iā€™ve never seen it do anything.

2 Likes

Its a self heal ainā€™t it. Of course since its alliance race, its racial is always going to be pathetic compared to the horde version. But thats normal for this game apparently.

1 Like

By definition yes.

But one is so much stronger then the other itā€™s not even close.

1 Like

Called darkmoon fairy top hat

If your a good dps or healer the void elf racial is pointless in pve.

Pretty sure there is a toy that does the nightbirne racial

Zandalari is called a healing potion

Orc racial is the only legit one that effects pve/pvp.

1 Like

I have to agree that the camping racial is cool and a big advantage for farming things.

Even if they gave everyone else a long cooldown, it would be nice to have.

1 Like

Current Cooldown is 1 hour thats fairly long

2 Likes

No, because it is one of the things that is (and should be) unique to Vulpera. They are nomads that roam from place to place singingā€¦

3 Likes

I feel like I recall talk of this racial ability many expansions ago, but it was not a racial. If I remember correctly, it was to be a leather-working item for making a camp/tent. I could be completely wrong and this was just a fantasy I had once but I am certainly on board with making this accessible to more than just a race.

Blizzard have said years ago on the topic of things like player housing that they donā€™t want clutter in the world. This can be worked around! Instead of garrisons imagine if we had got a deploy-able campsite that visually persists for other players for like 10 minutes, unless perhaps if they were in a group with you. Imagine little side quests and achievements per expansion that introduce new perks to your camp like customizing the appearance and adding a vendor/mailbox etc. Imagine getting together with your guild and everyone deploying their camps together to make a small village. limits to areas you can do this would be easy to apply (i.e. in a quest hub or right on top of npcs.) Anyways I am rambling and getting carried away. Ultimately, it seems awfully short sighted to make this limited mechanic exclusive to one allied race within one faction.

TLDR I would love this to be accessible to everyone, and I wish blizzard had taken the time to give us something akin to deploying a customizable camp site rather than garrisons.

1 Like

1 Like

Really? Then I think that the Dark Iron Mole Machines scattered around the world should be available for everyone with a Direbrew remote. There is no reason why we shouldnā€™t be able to use those mole machines either if we have the remote, right?

I also think that every player should be able to use the Zandalari Loa Racial, there is literally nothing stopping any player from committing themselves to a Loa like the Zandalari do.

Also the Goblin Hob Goblin, any player should be able to get a personal banker on CD just like a Goblin. Who is to say a player canā€™t hire/acquire a personal banker.

/sigh

No, Racials should be exclusive.

Do I think there should be tent toys? Sure, I think they could be fun for people, but not at the cost of watering down the Vulpera racial or entirely stripping something that is unique to them out of envy.

Much like how there are alternative backpack options to the new RAF backpack (Vulpera Heritage and the Black Prince Bag) there certainly is room for a different tent toy, but I think its kinda petty to try and strip away a racial purely for cosmetic reasons.

ā€¦ Areā€¦ are you serious? The biggest complaint I have seen on the forums is how under powered the Vulpera racials are compared to the Mechagnomes because most their racials are not combat focusedā€¦ I have literally never seen a thread stating that the Vulpera had overpowered racials, In fact I have seen more complaints over the damage reduction racial than anything else and the bag of tricks racial is still not fully finalized.

The majority of the Vulpera racials are fun or quality of life related compared to most races. How can you say they are ā€œoverpoweredā€? It really just seems like you are trying to make excuses because you want something stripped away from them to have for yourself.

Again, certainly is room to have different tent toys and a valid thread to request that there should be tent toys, but not by demanding that something unique be taken away from a race.

4 Likes

No.
If you want the camp racial, roll a Vulpera.
Just like any other racialā€¦it belongs to the race it was given toā€¦and no one else.

3 Likes

I still donā€™t get why vulpera get in but snake folk can not

1 Like

Unless your Worgen and what was a unique 1% crit racial was suddenly handed out like candy to a number of races.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost as if some people arenā€™t happy unless they can have what others have. Did people demand/ask for worgen racial?

1 Like

I got vulpera pretty much unlocked on my Horde toon

1 Like

No. Thereā€™s tons of portals and even my Mages never have a need to use their own anymore as thereā€™s so many portals in-game. 3 hearthstones isnā€™t that many.

Vulpera should have their own gimmicky stuff.

1 Like

Oh yeah man, itā€™s totally unfair that they have a unique racial that helps them the same way many other racials do! We should all have it!

You know, itā€™s funny, there was a satire thread a while back making fun of people who refuse to play without flying, and how they just want maximum convenience without substance, by saying ā€œYeah, we should just teleport from objective to objective instead!ā€

To an extent thatā€™s kind of what this thread wants, and thatā€™s hilarious to me.

1 Like

Nah, I think itā€™s absolutely FINE how it is right now. Vulpera are a soon to be new addition to Allied races, so them having their own gimmicky fun racials is what every other race has in WoW, their own racials.

Easy solution, roll as a Vulpera instead of a Pandaren, problem solved.

/thread

2 Likes